What are your FUE doctor recommendations (worldwide)?

Crosshairs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been doing FUE transplant research for the last year and seems like the more I research the harder the choices are for my FUE :( I’m in Miami, FL but am willing to travel to most places to get great results for reasonable pricing. I’m listing the top FUE docs (not in order of preference) I have found but would love to hear what your top FUE doctor choices would be so i don’t leave any stone unturned. Thank you in advance!

1) Hasson & Wong (Canada)
2) Dr. Erdogan / Asmed Clinic (Turkey)
3) Dr. U (LA)
4) Dr Couto (Spain)
5) Dr Baubac / Alvi Armani
6) Dr Rahal (Canada)

If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would look into some of the Belgium doctors (feriduni, bisa nga, ect)

zarev has zero patient testimonies, actually only one I can see. here is the link
https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...esults-i-have-ever-seen-is-this-legit/page/2/

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are my top 5 doctors:

1. Konior
2. Reddy
3. Eugenix
4. Nader
5. Couto

My choice for you given your budget and location, Luis Nader in Reynosa Mexico. $2.00-$2.50 USD per graft. So that means a 2000 graft procedure would cost you $4000-$5000, plus the cost of travel to Mexico and lodging. Probably another $700-$1000.

nickbor34

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested to know about analyzes. I know that my problem is related to hormonal imbalance. I took tests at my clinic and I'm not sure that other doctors will use these tests for their treatment. I don't want to spend money on retreatment. I am interested in a price list without analysis.

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested to know about analyzes. I know that my problem is related to hormonal imbalance. I took tests at my clinic and I'm not sure that other doctors will use these tests for their treatment. I don't want to spend money on retreatment. I am interested in a price list without analysis.
Hard to understand what you are asking or stating here.

ThomasHoward

My Regimen
Reaction score
WallaceMa76, I completely agree with you. Apparently the author was mistaken with the topic.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just get the diy kit on Amazon and then you can choose which grafts to use and design the hairline you want

ScotJohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to know where you stand with your health before undertaking any long-term treatment or medication. This is particularly important if treating a long-term condition such as heart disease or cancer.

WilliamTgs

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to know where you stand with your health before undertaking any long-term treatment or medication. This is particularly important if treating a long-term condition such as heart disease or cancer. If you're feeling well, then but for some reason, you're having problems passing your tests or renewing your prescription, then it's time to get in touch with your doctor or get something checked out. Also, I saw that doctors are using iinsight.biz to access all records about patients. I think that in this way they will do their job more efficiently.

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would look into some of the Belgium doctors (feriduni, bisa nga, ect)

zarev has zero patient testimonies, actually only one I can see. here is the link

Feriduni is my favorite and I can just barely afford him at somewhere between 2500-3000 grafts, let's say.

Can anyone confirm for me that there's essentially no American/Canadian doctors who would possibly do that number of grafts for less than 20,000$ ?