What Are The Precise Dates To Look Forward To?

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 is when Tsuji's HF primordium will be commercially available, but I don't think it will be affordable until 2025. The reason I'm sticking with the 2020 date is because Tsuji said that almost a decade ago and he stuck to it ever since, unlike some companies that say they're done in 2 years and then they postpone it 2 years later.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 is when Tsuji's HF primordium will be commercially available, but I don't think it will be affordable until 2025. The reason I'm sticking with the 2020 date is because Tsuji said that almost a decade ago and he stuck to it ever since, unlike some companies that say they're done in 2 years and then they postpone it 2 years later.

What? No.

This is why I think people need to detach "Tsuji" from the equation because he actually has very little to do with the business side of these things.

The Dr. himself NEVER said anything, anywhere, about any release date. All he said in 2016 was that he hopes it is available "within 10 years".

It was RIKEN/Organ Tech, the people who actually own the technology based on Tsuji's research, who in 2016 said that the treatment would be available under Japan's conditional approval laws in 2020 — provided there are no setbacks, of course.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2018 definitely stacked. Nice thread, good question, i'll give a run down.

3/29/2018 - Opening Day for MLB (baseball)
3/31/2018 - Joshua vs Parker (boxing)
5/5/2018 - Canelo vs Golovkin II (boxing)
4/27/2018 - Avengers: Infinity War (movie)
5/18/18 - Deadpool 2 (movie)
7/6/2018 - Ant-Man and The Wasp (movie)
10//5/2018 - Venom (movie)

I'm so amped! Still so much more happening though, just off the top of my head that's what I could think of.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, so many great movies...

You're left with a choice of Disney

or Disney.

H

Reaction score
2018 definitely stacked. Nice thread, good question, i'll give a run down.

3/29/2018 - Opening Day for MLB (baseball)
3/31/2018 - Joshua vs Parker (boxing)
5/5/2018 - Canelo vs Golovkin II (boxing)
4/27/2018 - Avengers: Infinity War (movie)
5/18/18 - Deadpool 2 (movie)
7/6/2018 - Ant-Man and The Wasp (movie)
10//5/2018 - Venom (movie)

I'm so amped! Still so much more happening though, just off the top of my head that's what I could think of.
Westworld 2nd season...

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, so many great movies...

You're left with a choice of Disney

or Disney.

Well there's also Sicario sequel, Jurassic World sequel, Creed II, and Han Solo film (another Disney film).

A lot of people are tired of super hero stuff but I think as long as they're good and entertaining, they should keep coming. And Venom with Tom Hardy? I'm super excited about that, one of my favorite current actors.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which of theses should I be most excited for? I've read things about Choi that seemed promising, but only articles, haven't seen the talk of these forums. And Tsuji is a big one too it seems.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attack of titans season 3
Ikkaku?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN3k-V9Se2wCZPzGvQICI9VxcXhVpXEaBjkUoDRSlZFlpRefTK.jpg

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? No.

This is why I think people need to detach "Tsuji" from the equation because he actually has very little to do with the business side of these things.

The Dr. himself NEVER said anything, anywhere, about any release date. All he said in 2016 was that he hopes it is available "within 10 years".

It was RIKEN/Organ Tech, the people who actually own the technology based on Tsuji's research, who in 2016 said that the treatment would be available under Japan's conditional approval laws in 2020 — provided there are no setbacks, of course.
Tsuji talked about the "within the next ten years" in 2011/2012.
Summer 2016 was when the 2020 timeline was set, while the collaboration of Riken and Kyocera was announced.
You got the time references wrong, hence the dislike, :p.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji talked about the "within the next ten years" in 2011/2012.
Summer 2016 was when the 2020 timeline was set, while the collaboration of Riken and Kyocera was announced.
You got the time references wrong, hence the dislike, :p.

Sigh, started in 2011 huh. To this day all we have are results from rats. 2020 my ***, you don’t go from curing bald rats to curing depressed bald men in 2years time.

The guy started in 2011 and we have nothing, just a bunch of “new found discovery” which happens every year.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh, started in 2011 huh. To this day all we have are results from rats. 2020 my ***, you don’t go from curing bald rats to curing depressed bald men in 2years time.

The guy started in 2011 and we have nothing, just a bunch of “new found discovery” which happens every year.
That is how science works, buddy.
It's always mice first.