What Are The Chances Of Seeing Results From finasteride After Six Months?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Merck Propecia for six months now. I've seen nothing so far. How many men use this stuff and see any results at all after six months? It seems like nearly all success stories report noticing results in about three months.

markitouuu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Merck Propecia for six months now. I've seen nothing so far. How many men use this stuff and see any results at all after six months? It seems like nearly all success stories report noticing results in about three months.

I noticed it after 4 months but biggest change happened after 1 year, then mantained

Took it for 3 years total and stopped due to sides

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just reading an interesting theory (though not necessarily fact true). It may take a similar amount of time to see result as ut took to notice hair loss. As I said, not based in facts

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just reading an interesting theory (though not necessarily fact true). It may take a similar amount of time to see result as ut took to notice hair loss. As I said, not based in facts

That's twenty years. Oh well, if I don't see any more loss I'd call that victory. I just want to know that's it's working and the only way to know is to see growth.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed it after 4 months but biggest change happened after 1 year, then mantained

Took it for 3 years total and stopped due to sides

4 months... I suspect if you don't see results by 6 months you won't see a thing. Everyone who sees results sees it in a few months.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's twenty years. Oh well, if I don't see any more loss I'd call that victory. I just want to know that's it's working and the only way to know is to see growth.
Not really actually. Slowing or stopping hair loss is the main expected result with "some" regrowth as a side dish