What Are The Best Styles For Nw2ish?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Putting this thread in off topic so as to avoid triggering our advanced norwood brothers on here. I know some of them hate these kinds of threads

Since I've been restored to basically NW1.75 - 2, I've been wanting to experiment a bit with styling

I did a spike across the front the other day, and it might be because I'm a hardcore norwood spotter, but I felt like it looked super try-hard. I think that style is best left to the solid NW1's.

Lately I've been doing 1" all over the top and #1-2 guard on sides and back. The shorter length seems to make my slight recession stand out the least. At the same time I feel like I now have enough hair it is a shame to just leave it lying flat all the time

Basically the styles I can think of that look ok are this sort of thing:
The-Choices-Between-Buzz-Cut-and-Side-Part-Hairstyle-4.jpg

Basically super plain but should be safe from bald shamers and Norwood spotters I think(I'm super paranoid about such things as ive been bald shamed in the past, in my pre-finasteride days). Also looks like you don't really give a f*** about hair, which I think is good on the off chance your recession is noted by someone

Or I think I have enough hair at the hairline that I could grow it out and do this:
the-cinema-society-presents-a-screening-of-what-maisie-knew-arrivals-1.jpg

What do you guys think about these styles for my level of loss? Any other ideas?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have style 1 above but longer because my forehead is massive and I don't have a great head shape and smaller forehead like Jaime Lannister( style 2). Although he does wear his hair like style 1 sometimes.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have style 1 above but longer because my forehead is massive and I don't have a great head shape and smaller forehead like Jaime Lannister( style 2). Although he does wear his hair like style 1 sometimes.

I think he's a great example of show aesthetic a NW2 can look. Also one of my favorite characters on GOT. BAMF

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i find shorter is always better for recession, though mine is more advanced than yours. it probably only applies to NW2.5+ subhumans. most important thing is keeping the back and sides shorter than the top imo. neat and tidy. i buzz 2-3 on back and sides and keep the top/fringe longer.

i can't seem to find any examples like it, this would prob be the closest to mine though this guy obviously doesn't have any recession. my fringe is a bit longer for running coverup game and sides not shaved as close

IuZ1087.jpg

@shookwun could probably advise you since he has similar fine, blonde hair like you

Last edited: