What Answer To A Young Hair Loss ? ? ? ?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it might be nocebo though. It’s not uncommon for young men. I never have morning wood but today I was woken up by a blast outside and I had a strong solid firm erwction at 5 in the morning. This as I have stated many times proofs the absurdity to give importance oto morning wood. Doctors say that as well

no it is not placebo, I made an appointment with a urologist for the month of October because my perinally became flat whereas before finasteride he was muscular

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact I wanted to know, if I use the minoxidil, could I switch to a new treatment that will be released later without losing hair after stopping minoxidil?

cloning in japan to air to go soon after in case of big hair loss following the cessation of minoxidil

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and how did you manage after finasteride? did you manage to keep up with something else?

I took finasteride at 0.25mg every 3 days after originally starting at 0.5mg a day trying to see what I could tolerate. Crazily enough, I developed gyno at 0.25mg every 3 days which turned out to be permanent, although it's not too bad. My function has mostly been fine, had my awkward moments which I can't 100% put down to finasteride but I can say it's had an affect on my morning wood which I barely get now, and that's not a good sign in my opinion.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride at 0.25mg every 3 days after originally starting at 0.5mg a day trying to see what I could tolerate. Crazily enough, I developed gyno at 0.25mg every 3 days which turned out to be permanent, although it's not too bad. My function has mostly been fine, had my awkward moments which I can't 100% put down to finasteride but I can say it's had an affect on my morning wood which I barely get now, and that's not a good sign in my opinion.

ah okay, personally I did not have this side effect it is especially on the errections and premature ejaculation, my perineum became flat (behind the testicles) How long can it come back? (1 years or more?) At least 80%

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a baldness that starts, I'm 20 years old, I'm currently testing the CB, the hair is still a bit but it costs me dear, should I switch to minoxidil?

if so, what is the best minoxidil for a beginner baldness and to keep my hair as I currently have them?

minoxidil foam or liquid according to you?

thank you so much

Minoxidil plus tretinoin is the safer and best treatment as many studied in human prove it.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
17, took finasteride since 16 & can’t report any sides. That being said, I can’t report any results either (9 months in, way below baseline)