What Answer To A Young Hair Loss ? ? ? ?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a baldness that starts, I'm 20 years old, I'm currently testing the CB, the hair is still a bit but it costs me dear, should I switch to minoxidil?

if so, what is the best minoxidil for a beginner baldness and to keep my hair as I currently have them?

minoxidil foam or liquid according to you?

thank you so much

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
should I take the minoxidil when I still have hair or should I wait as long as possible since minoxidil is less effective after a certain period?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try zix, check out the thread in the alternative section.

If you're balding aggresively zix will not be enough probably. Microneedling/minoxidil is another alternative.

Oh, it's a bit early to really tell but there's a new stemcell therapy too, check https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ctiva-stem-cell-microtransplant-in-uk.123798/

Some people who got sides with oral fina, don't have sides on topical fina...but still a gamble, wouldn't advise you.

the zix is effective?
I have very fine hair since very young, I do not know if it will be aggressive

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read what i have posted, it's not only that it gets less effective after a period of time, is that it can be less effective or not effective at all from the start because of that enzyme you need to have that gives the minoxidil it's effectiveness... So it does not matter when you start, preferably when you still have hair anyways, but it matters if it works for you or not, so start it, try it and if you see results in a couple of months it's working, if not it's not working, it's not rocket science !

I had tested minoxidil to have a beard, it started to walk, there was hair but it's gone because I tried that 3 months

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok and the zix is effective? because I hesitate between ZIX and minoxidil mousse

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone already had results with ZIX on this forum?
because I do not really want to switch to minoxidil, in case a new treatment comes out, I will lose all my hair because of the minoxidil

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone already had results with ZIX on this forum?
because I do not really want to switch to minoxidil, in case a new treatment comes out, I will lose all my hair because of the minoxidil

Some people have, but given that you're young you should not expect much.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be real dumb in taking non approved and ditched hair loss treatments as RU especially, bought from a lab in China and that could give you who knows what the f*** sides and maybe could destroy your life forever like i saw a post of a guy who took RU and developed heart failure because of it and he could possibly be dead by now because the doctor gave him a maximum of a year of living... And all of this just because other idiots are so desperate enough in taking all the shits in the world for hair loss..

For f*** sakes even finasteride has sides and there are tons of studies on it, you must be the most retarded ape that lives on this planet to refuse to take finasteride and instead try RU or CB from a lab in China, the most dumbest f*** that ever existed on this planet... But you know how it is, your bodies, your lives, your consequences !

You saw a post from a guy who had developed heart failure, or you saw a post of someone purporting to have seen a post from a guy who had developed heart disease?

If so, please post up said post of guy saying he himself had developed heart failure.

Problem is these posts all project as being akin to chain letters that people used to email to each other about a girl whose dad beat her until one day she died and if you don't forward it to 9 people she will come for you and kill you too.

It's just someone taking some artistic liberties and writing some horror story so people will be deterred and only buy from the privates that the poster of the scary story is actually associated with unless you can show a post from a reputable poster with a large post history extending for more than a year, that didn't just register on the day and announce "Hey guys, I wish I wasn't here doing this, but I am have developed heart failure from RU from China, please don't take".

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB and minoxidil are the only alternative treatments to finasteride that would be deserving of the term.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took the half dose risk like my brother who is 28
he has no side effects so I took the medicine, I got all the side effects (20 years)
yet we make the same weight, even size

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't ever take finasteride if you value your health.

This, I am sure the majority of people will be fine but people have to understand the risks are there and can be devastating. I took finasteride when I was 18-19 and it f*****g messed me up, limp dick and gyno. At 26 now the gyno is still there and I have not recovered 100% performance either. My biggest regret of anything regarding hair loss.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
understand the risk of dying in a car crash is around as high as getting pfs. the life time cancer risk is multiple times higher and if yu are a smoker those risk are through the roof-smoking is totally useless, taking finasteride is not. it is only reasonable to take the drug. nice anti finasteride circle jerk again in the research section you opened there though

this guy is completely sick I tested finasteride and I had all the side effects, I have no interest to lie personally

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This, I am sure the majority of people will be fine but people have to understand the risks are there and can be devastating. I took finasteride when I was 18-19 and it f*****g messed me up, limp dick and gyno. At 26 now the gyno is still there and I have not recovered 100% performance either. My biggest regret of anything regarding hair loss.

did you take finasteride how long? the sexual situation has improved since you stopped?

personally I took half dose

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

and how did you manage after finasteride? did you manage to keep up with something else?