What Age Is Too Young To Take Dutasteride?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i regret not starting dutasteride before wasting a year with finasteride. Didn't maintain my hair. Of course with dutasteride comes increased possiblity of sides, i have slightly lower libido and weaker orgasms, no mental sides. I think taking it at 18 is fine but that's just me, if your hair loss is seriously effecting your life i would hop on it.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has that got to do with anything?
It's not "normal" to treat your hairloss with anything more extreme than finasteride/dutasteride at the age of 18. For most people that's a line that should not be crossed at any age. But i respect your decision and the way you treat your hairloss.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Anthonydbz I don't know why you are obsessed with Duta, just get on finasteride -- it should be enough to halt your hair loss and possibly provide you with some type of regrowth.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not "normal" to treat your hairloss with anything more extreme than finasteride/dutasteride at the age of 18. For most people that's a line that should not be crossed at any age. But i respect your decision and the way you treat your hairloss.

But, I’m advising him to use 5AR inhibitors.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride will be the most pleasant option, combined with oral minoxidil to have greater results. But 18 year olds can use dutasteride, I started much more significant treatments at that age.
Do you know how i can get dutasteride easily?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i regret not starting dutasteride before wasting a year with finasteride. Didn't maintain my hair. Of course with dutasteride comes increased possiblity of sides, i have slightly lower libido and weaker orgasms, no mental sides. I think taking it at 18 is fine but that's just me, if your hair loss is seriously effecting your life i would hop on it.
It is effecting my life, where can i get it? Im in the usa

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend you to start finasteride+minoxidil. If it does not work, then you have another stronger option before stepping into the "tranny" drugs, as others call them here. Some people even respond better to finasteride than duta, due to their genetics.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice find, that guy experienced crazy regrowth on his temples, wow! His hair looks super thick and dense at month 8. I'm jelly

90 days on Duta today, I start my 4th box of Avodart tomorrow.
Im 4 months in on finasteride and absolute zero progress, thinking to either get on minoxidil which would be f*****g shitty, or switch to duta. How's your progress on duta? Any tangible results?