What About " Quantum Mechanics" Behind Male Pattern Baldness?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quantum mechanics has been useful in explaining complex phenomenon including biological phenomenon .why not in male pattern baldness.
it has been shown that quantum mechanics is involved in photosynthesis of plants and human sense of smell (olfactory mechanism),birds navigation and so on.
It was found in study that when researchers chopped crop from one field the crops on other near field somehow "sense" what was going on and there was changes in those crops that could only explained by quantum effect.
My theory is that all hairs on top of head are entangled by quantum entanglement. When one hair falls or miniaturized other near entangled hair would follow same processe and eventually all hair falls out.
I think anything from free will to human subjective consciousness is very complex and there are people who think anything complex sofar must have quantum basis.I think male pattern baldness is another thing inline. So why not quantum mechanics! WHAT SAY??

ChoiGodTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not needed. We can solve the whole issue with CRISPR-CAS thanks to the Spaniard Francisco Juan Martínez Mojica. But this is just a newborn technology.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
peLzDlc.png

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quantum mechanics has been useful in explaining complex phenomenon including biological phenomenon .why not in male pattern baldness.
it has been shown that quantum mechanics is involved in photosynthesis of plants and human sense of smell (olfactory mechanism),birds navigation and so on.
It was found in study that when researchers chopped crop from one field the crops on other near field somehow "sense" what was going on and there was changes in those crops that could only explained by quantum effect.
My theory is that all hairs on top of head are entangled by quantum entanglement. When one hair falls or miniaturized other near entangled hair would follow same processe and eventually all hair falls out.
I think anything from free will to human subjective consciousness is very complex and there are people who think anything complex sofar must have quantum basis.I think male pattern baldness is another thing inline. So why not quantum mechanics! WHAT SAY??

Look up magic hair Ants, they are the Cure and the Cause............. They work for the Machine Elves.........I don't agree on that point but it's got to be someone's theory..........

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my follicles aren't dead they just went to another dimension?

No, you're just living in the one part of the multiverse where baldness is disliked. All the others, chrome domes are bangin' 10s daily. Full heads are lower than dogs.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One day this will be a thing. Little men are gonna be implanting hair follicles with precision and efficacy. Forget these primitive punches we got now. By that time roberto_72 will be Roberto_772 so I’ll have taken control of these forums.
I love myself some Quantum Follicles.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t take it anymore, every day you folks come up with even more retarded theories.

Last edited: