What About Annoying Children? Will They Know?

Tommy Reynolds

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I’m really considering getting a hair system topper. They seem to be really undetectable and if I go to a salon every 2 weeks and they do everything for you that doesn’t seem like a bad deal! Only issue: What about annoying children!? You know the nieces, nephews, sons/daughters that love to pull hair and touch ur head all the time?

Will they feel something isn’t right and know? Will it come off? What will happen? My girlfriend will know of course but what about if a friend touches my head.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read what I said the in the last post..., on the other thread.

"What about annoying children"? Why would you let anyone touch your head? Also, you will need to learn to keep them from pulling at your head, as repeated pulling and yanking, is not healthy. You can pull out hair.

What does your dad do about it?

I could not imagine the kids in my family doing that, but then, probably a bit afraid of me.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read what I said the in the last post..., on the other thread.

"What about annoying children"? Why would you let anyone touch your head? Also, you will need to learn to keep them from pulling at your head, as repeated pulling and yanking, is not healthy. You can pull out hair.

What does your dad do about it?

I could not imagine the kids in my family doing that, but then, probably a bit afraid of me.

My nephews rarely touch my hair, but when I first got my system they said "hey, nice haircut" and that was it. lol

Noah

Reaction score
I give my nephew and nieces piggybacks and they're right in my hair, and there have been no problems. My brother looked a bit nervous the first time (he knows I wear a piece), but that was probably misplaced anxiety about them pulling it off rather than just spotting it (the old Hollywood comedy flying rug scenario). Kids are not thinking about stuff like hairpieces. Sure, if my unit was detectable I'm sure they would call me out - they are 100% honest and have no social graces LOL. So it's a good test of undetectability if you're brave.