Went To Barber And She Roasted Me So Hard I Started Profusely Sweating

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Halo effect at its finest.

She was like, brah, u got so many grey hairs, ull be grandad in a week
Im like, nice nice.

She's like, but u know what? its cool, you are kinda short and skinny guy, so this grey can add a bit to ur maturity look, cuz wouldnt look good if u were any more masculine. lmaooo
im like, short? what are you, personal barber of nba players? im 6ft.
She's like tehehehe.

Made several more jokes about my looks, but i think even she didnt want to put the nail in the coffin and speak it out aloud that im balding, even though it was obvious as day my density decreased even in last month.

After the haircut, my norwood3 is exposed far more now and sh*t made me 10x more depressed, basically unless i do hair transplant, i will look like sh*t even i finasteride works, and that doesnt seem to be the case at 0.5 dose, cuz im still diffusing sh*t loads in every hair washing session 3 times a week.

Some are just born to lose in this life.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell her to f*** off then fire her ***.
she's the best hair dresser that cut my hair, so cant afford to cut her off, plus she's just saying real sh*t, in a sense i respect her for not playing it nice and just saying what she thinks, gives u a reality check

if thats how she sees me, thats how others see me

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What. The. f***.
In what world do you guys live in? I’m also 6ft tall and one of the compliments I get the most is how “tall” I am.
She had to be joking. I don’t care where you’re from 6ft is considered tall.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What. The. f***.
In what world do you guys live in? I’m also 6ft tall and one of the compliments I get the most is how “tall” I am.
She had to be joking. I don’t care where you’re from 6ft is considered tall.
6ft is average here, like 55 percentile among men

its more like overall image in her head of me i guess, ugly face + balding greying head seals the deal

INT

Reaction score
Yes I am sure that happened.

Also, the average height for men in the country with the tallest men in the world (Netherlands) is 6ft (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541) so unless you are Dutch (which you are probably not since you use ft as a metric), you are once again exaggerating. I am Dutch myself and at 6,2 ft I am the tallest guy of my closest (Dutch) friends so there is no where in the world where 6 ft would be short.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am sure that happened.

Also, the average height for men in the country with the tallest men in the world (Netherlands) is 6ft (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541) so unless you are Dutch (which you are probably not since you use ft as a metric), you are once again exaggerating. I am Dutch myself and at 6,2 ft I am the tallest guy of my closest (Dutch) friends so there is no where in the world where 6 ft would be short.
that indeed happened, also the data u link takes into calculation all males, im talkin about youth

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell dude? You should punch in her fuking face. Why does it matter if she says true things, it is still shitty. It is like I just go to fat girls and tell them how fat they are.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell dude? You should punch in her fuking face. Why does it matter if she says true things, it is still shitty. It is like I just go to fat girls and tell them how fat they are.
yeah, i wanted to troll back, but didnt want to escalate, cuz she cuts my hair for last 2 years and does it pretty well, so didnt want to bother looking for new quality barber

INT

Reaction score
that indeed happened, also the data u link takes into calculation all males, im talkin about youth

Why are you talking about youth? Are you sixteen? That would explain a lot...

Also, you do realize that most men stop growing in height before they turn 20 right?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you talking about youth? Are you sixteen? That would explain a lot...

Also, you do realize that most men stop growing in height before they turn 20 right?
Men dont stop growing untill ~24; youth is everything under 30

INT

Reaction score
Men dont stop growing untill ~24; youth is everything under 30

Stop making up numhers just to be right please.... You just added another 6-8 years.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320676.php

"Most boys will stop growing taller by age 16 and will usually have developed fully by 18."

https://www.healthline.com/health/when-do-boys-stop-growing

"According to the National Health Service (NHS), most boys complete their growth by the time they’re 16 years old. Some boys may continue to grow another inch or so in their later teen years."

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop making up numhers just to be right please.... You just added another 6-8 years.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320676.php

"Most boys will stop growing taller by age 16 and will usually have developed fully by 18."

https://www.healthline.com/health/when-do-boys-stop-growing

"According to the National Health Service (NHS), most boys complete their growth by the time they’re 16 years old. Some boys may continue to grow another inch or so in their later teen years."
that's some weak bullshti link you gave there, i was at the endocrynologist with 15 year experience and she said it herself, that you grow until around 20-23.
Know real life examples of that. Percentages wise, i didnt count, i cant say if its small minority or predominant one.

INT

Reaction score
that's some weak bullshti link you gave there, i was at the endocrynologist with 15 year experience and she said it herself, that you grow until around 20-23.
Know real life examples of that. Percentages wise, i didnt count, i cant say if its small minority or predominant one.

So personal anedates have more credibility than actual studies? Again, if that is how you think that explains a lot.

I have an old aunt who turned 100 last year even though she has been smoking since she was 16... My dermatologist said that finasteride side effects never happen....

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So personal anedates have more credibility than actual studies?
actual studies? hahahahah

According to the National Health Service (NHS), most boys complete their growth by the time they’re 16 years old. Some boys may continue to grow another inch or so in their later teen years."

yeah, mate, thats a great example of a study without any f*****g information.

here's another study for you:

According to the Genetically_cursed, most fish swim in the water.

Again, if that is how you think that explains a lot.
i like your condescending tone and approach like you are the smart guy here, you definitely havent been fed a humble pie irl, have you