Went To Barber And She Roasted Me So Hard I Started Profusely Sweating

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@swingline747 said it best: I think she is flirting with you a bit, dude.
she didnt say the words in the post to diss me, but in a playful kinda joking way, thats why i obv didnt start to roast her in response or w/e, but it just shows that chicks pay close attention

also, no, she wasnt flirting with me, she has ltr bf and her mimics and body language wasnt about it, she sees me as subhuman fur sure

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was playing with you, man. But like, in a nice way, probably trying to get a tip. Sounds like harmful playing/flirting. If you act insecure, you already lost. You see yourself as subhuman. That is the problem.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So personal anedates have more credibility than actual studies? Again, if that is how you think that explains a lot.

I have an old aunt who turned 100 last year even though she has been smoking since she was 16... My dermatologist said that finasteride side effects never happen....
You just need a pair of eyes and fully functioning brain to know alot of guys arnt fully developed at 18. Some look Mid 20s at that time and some look like boys still.
I wasn't done till 23/24.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was playing with you, man. But like, in a nice way, probably trying to get a tip. Sounds like harmful playing/flirting. If you act insecure, you already lost. You see yourself as subhuman. That is the problem.
exactly. it's obvous if u start to battle it, means u r insecure and lost already. i could troll her back, but then it'd kinda ruin the relatonship and id not be able to go to her anymore

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. Starting to battle it means you are taking back control over it. Swallow your finasteride. Update us with pics. You didn't look bad at all.

Again, she wasn't trolling. Also, lashing out/back at someone is never a good look.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I am sure that happened.

Also, the average height for men in the country with the tallest men in the world (Netherlands) is 6ft (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541) so unless you are Dutch (which you are probably not since you use ft as a metric), you are once again exaggerating. I am Dutch myself and at 6,2 ft I am the tallest guy of my closest (Dutch) friends so there is no where in the world where 6 ft would be short
I'm Dutch too and I'm only 5'10". That makes me a midget here in NL :D

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
she was flirting/joking with you. Girls never talk that way about things they expect to be hurfull, she probably though you are confident and secure about it