Went Outside Without A Hat Today (first Time In 6months)

shookwun

Reaction score
Steroids.
Oh, you're one of those types.

Type of geek that sees someone who looks good, and automatically assumes steroids :D

I trained naturally for a solid three years before even touching a substance.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
But you didn't become truly big until you started juicing.

So the difference wasn't so obvious between lifting and not lifting before it came to that.

I'll start lifting once my mononucleosis resolves, but I get the feeling that the only person who'll be able to see my progress will be my girlfriend.

Without steroids, no one is going to notice the difference in social settings, unless you wear ridiculously tight gay clothes.
Haha ok m8
So millions of people around the gym just so their other half can notice it when they are naked
Ok m8

Just coz you've always been skinny and never stuck to a proper training regime and diet, doesnt mean gyming isn't effective

shookwun

Reaction score
But you didn't become truly big until you started juicing.

So the difference wasn't so obvious between lifting and not lifting before it came to that.

I'll start lifting once my mononucleosis resolves, but I get the feeling that the only person who'll be able to see my progress will be my girlfriend.

Without steroids, no one is going to notice the difference in social settings, unless you wear ridiculously tight gay clothes.
The difference was huge after I started lifting weights. I was on the extreme spectrum though, and am not a good example of what an average genetic person with reasonable muscle mass can accomplish after a few years of natural training (consistent). I have barely met anyone who was skinnier then me prior to lifting weights. Handfulls

Bodybuilding isn't for people who are not patient. Results dont happen over night.

shookwun

Reaction score
Being funny online is alot easier than in real life. On the internet you have all the time in the world to come up with a funny response. In the real world if you don't come up with it instantly it will only be awkward.
Real life is just quick, witty reactions.

Largely genetic like anything else.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Being funny online is alot easier than in real life. On the internet you have all the time in the world to come up with a funny response. In the real world if you don't come up with it instantly it will only be awkward.

Funny things come to mind immediately or not at all. It isn't something intellectual.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny things come to mind immediately or not at all. It isn't something intellectual.
No, it really does not. Have you never been made fun of, and later that day when you're lying in bed thought to yourself "why did I not say this, then everyone would laugh."?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, it really does not. Have you never been made fun of, and later that day when you're lying in bed thought to yourself "why did I not say this, then everyone would laugh."?

No, clever comebacks yes, funny no. Plus Dante responds to posts pretty much instantaneously.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, clever comebacks yes, funny no. Plus Dante responds to posts pretty much instantaneously.
I did not say anything about Dante in my posts, it's definitely possible he is funny in real life.
But, I have to disagree with you that you have to think of something funny to say immediately or you won't think of it at all.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did not say anything about Dante in my posts, it's definitely possible he is funny in real life.
But, I have to disagree with you that you have to think of something funny to say immediately or you won't think of it at all.

Maybe I'm just different.

Aaron1998

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was lifting way before my first transplant. I dont make excuses for myself

xo
Claims to be alpha asf every other post, yet needs test to put on muscle... Are you compensating for your Small c*** Syndrome or hair loss? (Or both)

Aaron1998

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone needs to vent their frustration...

Familiar posting (and disliking) pattern.

;)
Yes, I get triggered by Internet alphas who have this need to boost their self esteem by bringing down others. Doesn't seem like you really mind him doing it though since you're a huge douche half of the time.

Aaron1998

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't make a fuss about it this time, but winnyblues is still disliking my posts en masse.

Sometimes I wake up with 40 dislikes of him. Can't wait for him to tell me I have no life with his alt account.
I don't know if you're able to grasp this thought, but some of us have problems that are bigger than hair loss or being an incel. Although since you're schizo and borderline insane, I won't judge you for it okay?

Aaron1998

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta love people who post under different handles to vent there frustration.
Nope, I'm not using a different handle. I just frequent this forum a lot and have noticed you like to employ this douchebag "Chad" persona. It gets old to people who have interests in stuff besides getting poon and lifting.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't make a fuss about it this time, but winnyblues is still disliking my posts en masse.

Sometimes I wake up with 40 dislikes from him. Can't wait for him to tell me I have no life with one of his alt accounts.

Haha m8 i do dislike your posts but aaron1998 isnt me

Aaron1998

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your interests?[/
What are your interests?
Not interested in talking
Haha m8 i do dislike your posts but aaron1998 isnt me
Yeah I'm definitely not Winny. He seems confused on whether he wants to dislike Fred, or jump on his johnson and let him inseminate inside his buns; then making the ultimate balding baby already born with 1500 hair grafts at the hairline and Scalp Micro Pigmentation on the rest of it's scalp. I don't talk friendly with the enemy by saying "m8".