Wen To A Dermatologist And She Described Me This

adam1414

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, so yesterday i went to dermatologist for the first time. She examined my hair with her hands for like 2 minutes and then she confirmed my situation to be androgenetic alpocia.
I did post some pictures here with a different account name a while ago and i was told that it might be telogen effluvium.
Anyway here are some pictures of my hair :
https://imgur.com/a/SsVCOhr
https://imgur.com/a/mOV2z2X

She prescribed me the following :
- Dermoval gel (Clobetasol propionate)
- Neoptide ( Ducray)
- Another gel i couldn't read the name correctly (Doctors' hands)

I haven't bought any of these things and i was wondering about the two. Have anyone here ever heard of them. And what will happen if i stop taking them ??

And what i asked here about Finasteride, she wouldn't prescribed it and told me that it ain't worth it and minoxidil is better at keeping the hair. And i was informed that minoxidil will be my next treatment.

So what do you think guys ???

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a good derm. You have dupa or possibly chronic Telogen Effluvium. You need to atleast get basic labs to make sure something else isn’t going on, maybe a scalp biopsy too to ensure you don’t have something even weirder going on like scarring alopecia.

adam1414

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a good derm. You have dupa or possibly chronic Telogen Effluvium. You need to atleast get basic labs to make sure something else isn’t going on, maybe a scalp biopsy too to ensure you don’t have something even weirder going on like scarring alopecia.

I live in a very fucked up third world country ( morocco). My doctor did not want to prescribe me finasteride, Today i went to almost every pharmacy in my city to look for nizoral. Most of them said that they don't have it and some said that it is forbidden. And regarding Scalp biopsy i'm pretty sure this doesn't exist where i live.

I just don't know what to do.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely looks like DUPA. If you can't get finasteride prescribed then order it online. Should be easily shipped if your country is 3rd world.

adam1414

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys. Can you please recommend me a website that ships Cheap genetic finasteride internationally ???