Well Known Hair Replacement Companies Still Photos Hair Replacements Look Fake

Steve Marz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched this hair4all hair replacement companies YouTube channel plenty and his systems always amaze me. However I looked at hair4all instagram account and unlike the YouTube video hair4all hair systems look extremely fake.

https://www.instagram.com/hair4all_com/

I mean I know a few look real, but most of this guys hair systems at least on this instagram account look fake.

Correct me if I am wrong though

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some comments on the Youtube channel, pointing some of the really OBVIOUS problems, and they claimed: "this is what the customer wanted".

If you are a professional, it is your job to manage customer expectations and make sure that you guide them into making the right choices.

They also have a tendency to put the units on wrong! I see crooked hairlines, all the time in their vids.

Steve Marz

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, a few photo hair systems look good, most however do not look good at all. I hope mine next month look good, but it does scare me a little. Hair4all some claim is the best online hair replacement company in the U.K. YET there instrgram photos looked very bad in my humble opinion. They either look like they have too much density or the hairline does not look natural.

I only hope that my hair system looks natural and not like a dead crow when I get mine done. I admit as it's getting closer I am getting cold feet. Keeping my fingers crossed that all works out well

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, a few photo hair systems look good, most however do not look good at all. I hope mine next month look good, but it does scare me a little. Hair4all some claim is the best online hair replacement company in the U.K. YET there instrgram photos looked very bad in my humble opinion. They either look like they have too much density or the hairline does not look natural.

I only hope that my hair system looks natural and not like a dead crow when I get mine done. I admit as it's getting closer I am getting cold feet. Keeping my fingers crossed that all works out well

They can claim whatever they want. Usually, when you say you are the best, you are certainly are NOT the best.

I personally think this whole "best" crap, is just crap! There is no best! It's highly subjective, what works best for you, may NOT work best for others. There are certainly those that are worse, and they are others that are "better".

If you do your homework and are an educated consumer before you make your choices, chances are, it will be fine. You also need to have realistic expectations.

Best of luck, show us the results.

Noah

Reaction score
Most of them would look better with lower density. Also, a lot of them are styled with a pompadour at the front - hair standing straight up from the forehead and then slicked back. That requires careful handling of the hairline density if you are to avoid the "wall of hair" problem.

Having said all that, I think objectively there are very few of these systems that you would spot if you saw them in real life. You can only see the flaws because you know beforehand that the guys are wearing.

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of them would look better with lower density. Also, a lot of them are styled with a pompadour at the front - hair standing straight up from the forehead and then slicked back. That requires careful handling of the hairline density if you are to avoid the "wall of hair" problem.

Having said all that, I think objectively there are very few of these systems that you would spot if you saw them in real life. You can only see the flaws because you know beforehand that the guys are wearing.

I notice in all their photos that the guys have the hair system with relatively high hairlines, do you have to have it that high? I’m 23 and my natural hairline now isn’t even that high

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion of the instagram pics, some look good, but I also think many are too high on the forehead and that the contour is off, many would look better in the A contour versus the C contour

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the hairline is just too straight and thick on a lot of them. Even most people without hair loss will have a softer or thinner hairline than the hair behind the hairline which gradually fades into the thicker hair and most people have a curved or slightly uneven hairline or a widow's peak. The hair4all pieces on the other hand look like forehead and then an impenetrable wall of hair. Also I think a lot of them could have receded temples or sides which creates a contrast between the low hairline created by the system and the sides. I guess that could be alleviated by making a hairpiece that covers the temples.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the hairline is just too straight and thick on a lot of them. Even most people without hair loss will have a softer or thinner hairline than the hair behind the hairline which gradually fades into the thicker hair and most people have a curved or slightly uneven hairline or a widow's peak. The hair4all pieces on the other hand look like forehead and then an impenetrable wall of hair. Also I think a lot of them could have receded temples or sides which creates a contrast between the low hairline created by the system and the sides. I guess that could be alleviated by making a hairpiece that covers the temples.

This is ALWAYS for me, the big giveaway. However... I do know a guy, who has a perfectly straight hairline, with a wall of hair! He is from Bukhara, Uzbekistan, and has the thickest hair I have ever seen, and... it's real, I touched it.

Most other folks... no. If you are 40, you should some recession to look "normal".