Well I’m going bald

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Others might be able to provide more specific examples for hair styles because my hairline shape is a lot different.

Hard to tell what your body looks like. But in general I think it's a great advantage for guys to workout, and the older you get the more important it is because a lot of other guys will just be getting out of shape. A moderate amount of muscle and maintaining a masculine frame is important to women if that's what you're going for. Judging by your pic in the beater your chest and shoulders look rounded and some upper body weight training should make it more square and angular, which women find appealing.

Luckyblondestrike29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Others might be able to provide more specific examples for hair styles because my hairline shape is a lot different.

Hard to tell what your body looks like. But in general I think it's a great advantage for guys to workout, and the older you get the more important it is because a lot of other guys will just be getting out of shape. A moderate amount of muscle and maintaining a masculine frame is important to women if that's what you're going for. Judging by your pic in the beater your chest and shoulders look rounded and some upper body weight training should make it more square and angular, which women find appealing.
Well idk anymore i feel like my face is non appealing to a lot of people