Welcome Back BBAS

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again, bigotry has to do with race.

I stated an opinion that ChrisW's girlfriend is ugly, and she is to me. Not an insult, just how I see her. Chris can threaten and insult me, his latest insult is in the Impact forum, yet he is allowed to stay.
If we're going to get into semantics, I said that if you'd said what you did in real life, you'd be picking your teeth up off the floor. Outlinging a hypothetical situation, so not a threat in the slightest. And if I've been insulting towards you, please show me where. I was asking a question, not an insult. By all means continue on your quest to get me banned, after all, I'm the guy who was equating gay people with paedophiles and calling those who run the site spineless and sucked in by your so called gay agenda, aren't I?

beaner

Reaction score
Again, bigotry has to do with race.

You may want to pull out a dictionary before you post. Bigotry has to do with a broad spectrum of close minded beliefs:

Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including age, disability, dissension from popular opinions, economic status, ethnicity, gender identity,language, nationality, political alignment,race, region, religious, or spiritual belief, sex, or sexual orientation.

Cassin

Reaction score
He can come back if he posts an apology and behaves. And Chris if your GF is going to be here you need to expect problems. Honestly if she doesn't have hair loss she shouldn't be here anyway. Might as well avoid conflict, right?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's why she hasn't posted since Cassin. Not worth the hassle or personal insults. She wanted to post to point out that not all women are the same, just the same as not all bald/balding men are the same. But for S4L to attempt to portray himself as being bullied falls apart when he seeks confrontation by starting a post the way he did. I've made what may be seen as provocative comments, and I accept that stuff will be thrown back at me.

Cassin

Reaction score
I get that and thank you. We generally always allow someone to come back if they apologize and act civilized. This forum isn't a cheery place so I think its reasonable to allow one massive breakdown per poster. So that is where we are at, its up to him. Just ignore him IF he does come back and I expect him to behave.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd certainly expect a public apology at the very least, and assurances that he's not going to blow up in such a way again. Before this happened, I sent BBSA a message saying why don't we agree to disagree and have some sort of truce, he ignored it. This all stemmed from him being outed as not being the NW4 he claims he is.

I'll be honest, I'm not happy about this as IMHO it sends out the wrong message, and I'm sure this wouldn't be being discussed if it were racism, or if not for S4L's tireless cheerleading (while denying any wrongdoing) but it's not my decision. I shall be magnanimous in defeat and hope if I ever cross the line in such a serious way (those messages would be illegal if sent in the UK) that I'm treated with leniency.

Reaction score
is it a coincidence ol dude who banned BBSA was stripped of his moderator title?

well it looks like neither BBSA or S4L will return, cant blame but still salute em :salut:

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha I quit well before. Had admin removed me earlier I wouldn't have being the one to ban s4l.

Bbsa wasn't banned by me originally. i lifted his ban by accident.

- - - Updated - - -

I quit the mod team, i wasn't pushed or asked to leave.

It was really bad timing on admin part when he asked me to be a mod i was slowly turning my life around and i didnt feel right in saying no to the position.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It can be and I still feel bad letting admin and yourself down by leaving.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zeroes! Stop with that nonsense. You didnt let anyone down. You were a huge help for several months.

Admin

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And now S4L returning, no apology from either for their behaviour, nice, real nice. Is there any point in banning someone if they just come back unrepentant?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As this seems to be ignored, I've started reporting posts. If there's no action taken, the gloves will come off, then there will be hell to pay. I'm only so patient.

slipy

Reaction score
probably a little longer than couple of minutes for bbsa, considering that he failed to reset the password of his old account after the reconstruction of this site in the middle of summer. (he was originally known as beingbaldsucks instead of beingbaldsucksass)

- - - Updated - - -

oh **** come to think of it, i had problems with reseting the password as well

nevermind :uglylol:

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still makes a mockery of the situation! Still drives the amount of hits on the site, so it's all good ;)

slipy

Reaction score
i don't think your requests are being ignored. it just looks like mods have awarded themselves with a vacation and wandered off somewhere. im sure this question will be reviewed sometime in the future.