weight problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondle

Reaction score
Troll? I'm not the one who's being abusive. Like I said, flame wars don't get anyone anywhere.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin, there is nothing to agree or argue about.

WHAT I POSTED ABOUT ESTROGEN AND DHT ARE FACTS.

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT.

THIS IS BIOLOGY.

I DIDNT MAKE IT UP.

IT IS NOT A STUDY DONE BY A DRUG COMPANY SELLING A PRODUCT.

This idiot is ignoring those facts and simply saying you cant get certain side effects,ect, from Finesteride because its not in the product monograph. Ignoring those facts is like saying Testosterone doesnt build muscle.

I mean is this guy retarted? Seriously.

This is Biology.

If he stopped tellig people that their side effects arent because of Finesteride, because its not in the "Product Monograph", then id leave him alone.

This guy is an IGNORANT TROLL, who knows nothing about hormones and biology, and should shut his mouth as he is not educated in the subject.

He just sounds like an idiot who doesnt know a damn thing, or a Merck Saleman.

I have never come across a more stupid individual in my life.

Dont spread mis information.

Im sure people know if a drug is giving them side effects, you idiot!

Especially when you do some research and find out how hormones work, and what they can do,ect, and how they correlate with the hormonal state Finesteride can leave you in.

DHT is the Ying of Estrogens Yang.

I wont repeat myself anymore with information and FACTS, because you are to stupid to comprehend them.

Dont ever tell people that their side effects arent because of something they just started taking, you dont have any right to do that as you know nothing on the subject of hormones.

Talk to a Endo, or a Hormone guru, or somebody with degree's in biology, which whom i talk with regularily regarding the subject, then you can open your mouth.

Or, stop being a lazy *** and do some damn research.

Nobody should listen to anything you have to say, you no nothing on the subject.

And you cant prove me wrong, the information i provide are FACTS.

Bottom Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.