Wedding photos in 2 weeks. Best "hair spray" concealer?

User376

Reaction score
I have to take wedding photos in about two weeks and I need something to help with my hair. My hair is light brown, short on the top (a "#5" clipper length), and I have diffuse thinning. I'm looking for something quick and natural looking that won't come out if I sweat or touch it. I'm not interested in a dust like toppik that just rests in the hair. I want more of a hair spray that has some hold to it.

I spent all day reading reviews and looking at YouTube videos of products like Mane and Hair Cubed, and they look pretty natural. Is there any consensus on which product delivers the best results?

User376

Reaction score
there are so much hair spray concealer, some with "gas" (haircubed, prothik I think are the best but very harmful) and without you scan use toppik spray.

After you have some powder like caboki, kmax, or "make-up" like dermmatch.

I can't find ProThik for sale outside of the official website.

I tried Toppik light brown and in dim lighting it looks good, but once I get under the lights in my bathroom it looks maroon like the color of a brick. It really looks like ground up brick dust in my hair. I'm really disappointed in it.

I ordered some dermmatch in light brown so I'll try that next. I'd still prefer to have a spray for the convenience of it though.

User376

Reaction score
Well I just tried light brown dermmatch and in my bathroom lighting it looks like mud in my hair. The light brown Toppik is slightly better looking even though it has an auburn tint in bright lighting. I'm going to try a light application of Toppik with some hair spray. That might darken it a little bit so it doesn't look as auburn in the bright light.