Wearing Concealers With A Shaved Head?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been shaving my head recently, but I have this problem where my crown and this island patch of hair in the front are both thick, and there's this big section middle between between the two where it's just scalp without hair.

The difference in thickness between the back/front and middle section is really noticeable and is something I was hoping I could try to conceal to try to make it look like a regular shaved head or at least have the parts look connected.

Is that possible to do with concealers?

No, concealers need some existing hair to grab on to to work, if you use it on a shaved head it will look like soot. maybe consider temporary smp or get the island lasered off

hairibos

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes you can with some crafty testing

not fibres but dermatch which is a bit like shoe polish to coat skalp in areas you need

there is a recent post on this forum re. emulating shaved head with dermatch

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been shaving my head recently, but I have this problem where my crown and this island patch of hair in the front are both thick, and there's this big section middle between between the two where it's just scalp without hair.

The difference in thickness between the back/front and middle section is really noticeable and is something I was hoping I could try to conceal to try to make it look like a regular shaved head or at least have the parts look connected.

Is that possible to do with concealers?
I think that maybe taking some hair spray and lightly spray on your head and while it's still wet take some topik with the atomizer spout and lightly dust on the balder areas to give the illusion of hair with the hair spray keeping it intact.