Weaker Erections/minor Sides From Dutasteride

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m still searching for something to help me out with my weaker erections/minor brain fog from dutasteride. My recent blood test shows my test in the higher normal range, and my estrogen in the middle range.
So far I’ve tried a few things, which either caused shedding or wore off. (Mucuna pruriens, CDG, and for some reason when taking a good multivitamin, my erections got worse? Not sure.)
I’ve also just started taking choline+inositol for brain fog which I think has made my erection situation worse.. Not sure why.
Does anyone have any solutions (other than stopping the treatment)?
Cheers

Last edited:

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone? Was thinking about going to 5mg finasteride rather than the 0.5mg of dutasteride.. not too sure.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you take pictures of your lab results? If you are taking .5mg/day I would recommend take a low dose AI (like 1mg of Arimidex/week). I would reevaluate after this. You can take nootropics like Piracetam+Choline, drop the Duasteride to once every two days, take ginseng+ashwaganda, etc.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have a copy of the results, my doctor just went through them with me when I went down there. I might try taking dutasteride EOD. Also choline makes me feel lethargic and depressed.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your erection will keep getting weaker until you are almost limp. This is what happened to me after a year of dutasteride when I thought I was home free

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your erection will keep getting weaker until you are almost limp. This is what happened to me after a year of dutasteride when I thought I was home free
Right.. I’ve been on it for two years and it definitely hasn’t been any more limp than any other time..

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is hair more important to you than erections? If so, what's the point in making a thread about something you're certain of? You knew the repercussions of including such drug in your regimen.
The point in making this thread was to see if there was anything that could be done to aide some of these side effects as I stated above. No need to get hostile.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, who else on here has tried DIM to reduce side effects? Even though I’ve used it, I may just need to up my dose. Was just wondering if anyone had good experiences or received a shed etc?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I took 0,50mg ed for 6 months than i quit. Im almost 10 months from the last pill.
My bloodtest came similar to yours. The erections were more weak and the semen was more liquid. No brain fog but it enhanced my depression. But for hairs was like a cure..i had to quit due an allergic reaction not for the sides.

My advice is to try with 5mg finas, if you are able to keep what you have than think to a hair transplant to restore where you need..

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 0,50mg ed for 6 months than i quit. Im almost 10 months from the last pill.
My bloodtest came similar to yours. The erections were more weak and the semen was more liquid. No brain fog but it enhanced my depression. But for hairs was like a cure..i had to quit due an allergic reaction not for the sides.

My advice is to try with 5mg finas, if you are able to keep what you have than think to a hair transplant to restore where you need..
I was thinking about going to 5mg finasteride, however I’m just scared that I’ll lose ground rapidly.. I’m not sure

el_duterino

Reaction score
Come on guys we are not in 2001 anymore we have much better options now

Get on CB or RU to maintain without sides

CB will be out in 2020 as winlevi in the meantime just get it in powder from China

RU has been pretty much tested for a decades by guys on forums and works fine for maintenence provided you have healthy hair - as in if your hair respond well to finasteride or dutasteride then RU or CB will work fine and even better for the hairline

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CB will be out in 2020 as winlevi in the meantime just get it in powder from China

RU has been pretty much tested for a decades by guys on forums and works fine for maintenence provided you have healthy hair - as in if your hair respond well to finasteride or dutasteride then RU or CB will work fine and even better for the hairline
Also forgot to mention that I tried RU with not much success.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that I tried RU with not much success.

For how long and what RU did you use ? How much of it

el_duterino

Reaction score
It's not going not work well with long hair that's true or you need to increase the RU amount but it's going to be a challenge getting scalp absorption on long hair

Another thing, not many people realize this but RU isn't very stable in a lotion over time - the best way to use it is to mix some powder into the vehicle just before applying it, that's what I have been doing all this years and it kept my hair

Charles Rane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try nofap for a while. If you still have weak erections after a month of doing that, then you should drop dutasteride.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be detrimental to drop how many doses of dutasteride I take per week? I’m 20 and have pretty aggressive loss. Also, is l citrulline any good for ED? Thanks

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score

where do you get cb from ?