We Need Help In Designing A New Hair Fiber Applicator

hykbooks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am totally frustrated by how come until now with decades of using hair fibers, that we can not have access to a hair fiber applicator that just works.

I tried all of them that are out there, from toppik and the look alike hair fiber applicators and non works

When you press the bulb one of 2 things usually happens
1- either the fiber comes out unevenly and in lumps
2- or due to the excessive air it remove what you already applied before

I even tried the Swanson electrical hair fiber pump and its a joke

the only good one left but it needs works is I found one that resembles the old toppik applicator with the long nozzle, but its a bit flimsy, but that is the only that works now.

Can we not get our heads together to design a great applicator for hair fibers instead of using what is available now

I really wish through this site that some admins can help in this as it will do great service to all hair fiber users

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've mentioned this before, the pump that blows away what you've put on is ridiculous! but that's what happens. They are truly shocking designs. I think that was a Nanogen pump. I always go back to the pour out ones in the end.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
I had to stop using fibres because I couldn't get the pump to spread the fibres evenly enough.

I also had trouble pouring on the fibres.My thinning area is at the crown making it nearly impossible to apply fibres evenly and the pump made things worse.

I hope one day the manufacturer can design a better pump. I would start using again if the process was more straight forward.

I had a couple of nasty comments from people which made me reevaluate my fibre usage.