We can learn alot from women and there hair care.

psych721027

Reaction score
I was just doing some thinking. Has anyone ever noticed the huge difference between men and women when it comes to hair and beauty. Women have tons of products available to them and learn at a very early age, exactly which hair products to use depending on the state of their hair. They are so much more aware of these things than us guys. I wonder, if men were as in tune about hair care and even skin care at such an early age, I bet there would be far less of a problem with male pattern baldness, or at least it's effects would be somewhat delayed or at least slowed if we were aware at a young age.

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
You are not making any sense. Loving your hair does not have any effect on male pattern baldness.

psych721027

Reaction score
Guess, some of you don't bother to take the time to study or learn anything do you? I'm saying that if you've ever paid attention to what girls put in their hair, it's a huge industry with a lot of money and scientific backing. Hair products for women are big business and not too surprisingly, those products actually do what they say they are supposed to do. Namely, create strong, moisturized, healthy hair and scalp. Open your minds a bit fella's.

And before you revoke my man card, you might wanna think about what benefits there are to learning all you can about women. And it's not to be their best friend.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
If this was a forum about skin ...cleaning, moisturizing and shaving then I'd prolly agree with you. Men typically take less care of their face than women and they should care just as much. I learned about how to take care of my face while I was really young thanks to my mom and I don't have any shame.

However when it comes to hair that's a different story. Women typically have long hair which requires a lot of maintenence to keep it looking good and healthy. Men typically have their hair very short. Most hair products don't benefit us the same since we cut our hair short and new hair is always growing so we don't worry about "split ends" ect. Thinning and baldness afect both men and women but since women have longer hair they can use extensions or make elaborated hair styles that hide it.