Wayne Rooney’s bald cure

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
4
6k for rooneys hair??, amazing ?????

honestly 6k isnt much these days, i have a few credit cards and i could easily smash that for some new hair.
obviously you would have to pay it back, but ones things for sure if you cant they wont repossess your hair!
 

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
125
You have to remember though that Rooney has been on finasteride for a year or two now. Without finasteride there's no way he could go ahead with such a drastic hair transplant because his loss is just too aggressive.

It's the same for anyone at his age (25) going for the flawless NW2 hair transplant look, it is hugely risky and even with finasteride, there will no doubt be follow up hair transplants in the long term future. Unlike most people though, the enormous cumulative cost of repeat hair transplants isn't an issue for Rooney.
 

Nene

Senior Member
Reaction score
9
Primo said:
You have to remember though that Rooney has been on finasteride for a year or two now. Without finasteride there's no way he could go ahead with such a drastic hair transplant because his loss is just too aggressive.

It's the same for anyone at his age (25) going for the flawless NW2 hair transplant look, it is hugely risky and even with finasteride, there will no doubt be follow up hair transplants in the long term future. Unlike most people though, the enormous cumulative cost of repeat hair transplants isn't an issue for Rooney.

I think more important than the money is running out of donor. No matter how much money Rooney has, he'll be in deep sh*t if he loses everything else and doesn't have donor left. I guess he could just buzz it and have stubble in the front but not the back.
 

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
125
Yeah I don't think Roon will be too bothered about not being able grow his hair out too much though, it's not really part of that Liverpool scally look that he goes for :) ....

l'm sure he'll be perfectly happy buzzing it down short for the rest of his life and letting the crown go bald if needs be. Even with a bald crown he'll still look better than before his first hair transplant.

The hairline and the frontal region hair on top is what gives proportion, once that goes the rest of the remaining hair might as well be shaved off.
 

Nene

Senior Member
Reaction score
9
Primo said:
Yeah I don't think Roon will be too bothered about not being able grow his hair out too much though, it's not really part of that Liverpool scally look that he goes for :) ....

l'm sure he'll be perfectly happy buzzing it down short for the rest of his life and letting the crown go bald if needs be. Even with a bald crown he'll still look better than before his first hair transplant.

The hairline and the frontal region hair on top is what gives proportion, once that goes the rest of the remaining hair might as well be shaved off.

I'm thinking about taking this route. I'm 27 norwood 3, looks like i'm heading to 4A in a few years. I might just fix the front with a few grats, and if i lost the crown when i'm older just buzz it. I don't mind buzzing my hair, I did it for like 3 years straight when I was still Norwood 2.
 

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
16
Watching the Everton - Man U now, and damn, his hair is getting better and better! Maybe he colored his hair black and use topic?
 

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20
There it is a bit dry and wispy but what is impressive is when his head's sweaty during a game and it still looks good.
 

Rawtashk

Senior Member
Reaction score
26
Dry and wispy? Of course it's not going to be as good as his hair was 10 years ago...but have you forgotten what it used to look like?



 

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
125
Has it even been 6months yet? It takes 9months for the full results to become visible.

Still, that hasn't stopped the Daily Mail from publishing silly, ignorant articles like this one...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nths-30-000-transplant.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

"Wayne Rooney's hair appears to be thinning again".... no you dumbf*cks, he's just not relying on concealers as much anymore :shakehead:

When you consider he was a NW4 pre op, his results are nothing short of astounding and will only improve further in the Spring.
 

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20
Rawtashk said:
Dry and wispy? Of course it's not going to be as good as his hair was 10 years ago...but have you forgotten what it used to look like?

Wut, I was merely saying that pic is not the most complimentary and that I've seen it look better in games. I'm not criticising his result, I'm saying the opposite.
 

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
22
He's still got a face like an arse though :)

Would he have to be taking Propecia after his op?
 

Rawtashk

Senior Member
Reaction score
26
All of the SMART people take finasteride after a transplant. The transplanted hair won't fall out...but a hair transplant does NOTHING to address the root cause of baldness. As such, the rest of the hair on top of your head will continue to shed off.
 

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
7
Rawtashk said:
All of the SMART people take finasteride after a transplant. The transplanted hair won't fall out...but a hair transplant does NOTHING to address the root cause of baldness. As such, the rest of the hair on top of your head will continue to shed off.

Athletes have problems taking finasteride as it makes steroids less detectable in the body, so he could be accused of taking it as a cover up. I'm sure he values his career more than his hair.
 

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
10
after having a hair transplant is finasteride enough though ?

or does minoxidil have to come into play.... I only ask since I get very bad dark circles around my eyes...
 

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
22
Well it was pissing down the whole match yesterday, and there is no way he had any concealers as speculated, dermmatch or fibres.

When he was interviewed after the game, he looked like everyone else after being poured on, the scalp show through was the same as someone with no hair loss after being caught in the rain. Fibres wouldn't have held out in that rain, and his scalp would have been black if he had. So he may have had it done in the UK but it looks decent in a very short period of time

Regardless of being a little sh*t who influenced the ref to send a player off....
 

sad_spiderman

Member
Reaction score
0
nanogen surely stay on your head even in pouring rain...it's tested by me...I played football when it was raining and the nanogen was just undetectable...
 

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
22
Even Nanogen would have had a job yesterday. It was heavy for 90 minutes. But it was the scalp show through that you did see that was impressive, if ya know what I mean?
A complete black scalp would have looked crap, It was real from what I saw.
 
Top