Wayne Rooney accepts his baldness gracefully... NOT!

kikujiro

Reaction score
TravisB said:
That doesn't matter. My both grandfathers and father are not bald. And guess what? I'm balding at 21. All you need is one balding man in your family and you can inherit the gene. It doesn't need to be grandfather or father. In my family it was my father's uncle.
I know. Was talking in terms of likelihood.

Either way, my hair is pretty much the same as Chicharito. I have a really good hairline but the crown has thinned a little for at least 2-3 years. My dad says that his also started at the crown. I'll be happy if my hairloss is the same as his. 20-30 years of very slow thinning and still some hair on top.

T

TravisB

Chicharito topic again - he doesn't seem to have helluva thick hair like most mexicans. So, maybe he has naturally thin hair, or is diffuse thinning. If he had mexican thick hair, we would not be able to see this much of his scalp at this length of hair:

ChicharitoTricloseup630.jpg

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
christ , his baldness is like ghg.

i wonder how he is able to step out the door :innocent:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah like anyone claiming that guy has hair loss problems is delusional. And ori thinks I'm delusional. :whistle:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
christ , his baldness is like ghg.

i wonder how he is able to step out the door :innocent:

You're a f*****g idiot but I guess that goes without saying. Or by reading any of your posts.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well my opinion on my own baldness are my own.

but you cant claim that your condition is not much differnt to his, YET you act like your being totally destroyed by this condition.

but there are 19 year olds with this diffuse, and they "press on" despite there genetic fate.

honestly i cant imagine your raction to ACTUAL baldness liek me and UCMan NW5 at 25 or whatever.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
honestly i cant imagine your raction to ACTUAL baldness liek me and UCMan NW5 at 25 or whatever.

suicide much ? :whistle:

j/k obviously

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah i mean the guy is over reacting way too much, he should be able to enjoy a life 100% at 27 with "that" hair condition.

i mean he could stay like this forever, then what, hes 40 and claims baldness ruined his life, and anyone hearing this form him would take one look at his hair think he's insane.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
SheSawMyCombover said:
Rooney's hair is looking pretty good. :punk:

Absolutely. He's looking great.

I wonder if he's also taking Propecia to preserve the rest of his hair.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny, I heard 3 different people last night say he looked worse with the transplant! :shock:

I think he looks good and defo looks a lot fresher and younger with it.

triplethreat

Reaction score
sorry to say but chico def gun thin out. noticed it straight away watching footy. hes only 19 and the signs are there. Waynes is looking well.. cant believe it filled in that quick but cant help think his hair looks like theres toppik in it. strange colour.

Chicharito.jpg

triplethreat

Reaction score
sorry to say but chico def gun thin out. noticed it straight away watching footy. hes only 19 and the signs are there. Waynes is looking well.. cant believe it filled in that quick but cant help think his hair looks like theres toppik in it. strange colour.

Chicharito.jpg

NewSignings2.jpg

T

TravisB

OMG that's a great photoshopping, looks soooooo real :D, but we gotta say - Rooney even with this hair would be far away from heartthrob status:D

@triple - chicharito is 23

Pacman

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Rooney already looks A LOT MORE confident? And he seems to be in great form this season?

He seems happier, stronger.

Perhaps there really is truth to the biblical story of samson.

Depressing really.

I wonder how long his hair will last for though.

Will be interesting to see if when he loses it again he loses form again.

T

TravisB

Yeah, he is in great form, i think transplant has definitely given him confidence boost, and you can see it in this season. I think he puts too light colour of concealer, so his hair look sort of gray :p

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pacman said:
Has anyone else noticed that Rooney already looks A LOT MORE confident? And he seems to be in great form this season?

He seems happier, stronger.

Perhaps there really is truth to the biblical story of samson.

Depressing really.

I wonder how long his hair will last for though.

Will be interesting to see if when he loses it again he loses form again.

Read a interview in the paper the other week and Rooney said he's currently the happiest he's ever been. (they did'nt mention the hair transplant) but he even though he's not supposed to said he took 5 weeks off from training over the summer (obviously his post op time).
Thats the feeling to see it growing back after watching it dissapearing for years.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
wayne-rooney-plastic-surgery.jpg

why is it grey?

looks like he's going to have to buzz down a lot.

how long until we see the full results of it? a few months?

i hear its FUE, i guess he can just keep going every year with it, if it gets worse BEARD transplant.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Rooney's hair is a joke. It looks so whispy and caked in concealer.
And yes Javier Hernandez is diffuse thinning. I also have a good hairline but thinning throughout the top, my hair was similar to his at 23. Maybe he will take propecia. Another young footballer balding is Lucas Moura if Brazil and PSG.