Way-316606 “the New Hope” Let’s Hope

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I just read in the news that people who took a medication called Way-316606 growed hair within 6 days. I guess that’s some good news but I am sure trying to get a prescription from your doctor will be hard and very expensive.

I have tried minoxidil and finasteride and both don’t work. I even tried it with peppermint oil.
I also contacted a few hair surgeons and was told I have enough donor hair since I have a small head . I am starting to feel a little desperate here as I can’t stand shaving my head. I don’t mind the bald look but all you see is too much skin since my facial hair doesn’t grow thick.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick google for
WAY 316606
Comes back with a tocris bioscience page with prices.

£216 for 10mg. bargain!

Yeah no one buys from those companies/labs, you’d buy these chemicals from Alibaba/chinese labs. Of course it’s one thing experimenting with research chemicals in phase 2/3 trials but it’s a different ball park of stupidity to use preclinical compounds.

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Yeah no one buys from those companies/labs, you’d buy these chemicals from Alibaba/chinese labs. Of course it’s one thing experimenting with research chemicals in phase 2/3 trials but it’s a different ball park of stupidity to use preclinical compounds.
WAY-316606 was originally designed to be an osteoperosis drug. Did it ever go through trials for that? It sounds like the compound was discovered but discarded for osteoperosis.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smoking cigarettes raises the risk of cancer too. If it's that kind of risk then I am willing to take it.

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a new one for me, I didn’t know this stuff caused cancer. I want my hair back as well but cancer is a big one. I know most of stuff we eat and drink causes cancer and maybe the reason why most people are bald.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think WAY316606 causes cancer, they are investigating it for hair loss because it is an analogue of cyclosphorine A which can be harmful in long term doses. WAY316606 is supposed to be "well-tolerated" which means it should be safe especially as a topical.

From the original study
"Through microarray analysis, we found that the level of the secreted Wnt inhibitor, SFRP1, was significantly reduced by Cyclosporine A. This inspired us to design a new pharmacological approach that uses WAY-316606, a reportedly well-tolerated and specific antagonist of SFRP1, to prolong the growth phase of the hair cycle. We show that WAY-316606 enhances human hair growth ex vivo, suggesting that it is a more targeted hair growth promoter with the potential to treat human hair loss disorders."

Martino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. I just bought some way and im going to try it. Will post up pics etc. I bought 1g which was $500. Doed any1 know dosages? I was thinking of mixing it with a oil to rub it in