Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

Randomdude

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 My Idea was to use this as a slovent of chinese WAY - if the structure of WAY and this are similar, and they optimised solubility, adding WAY powder to the Italian liquid should be an option?:rolleyes:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 My Idea was to use this as a slovent of chinese WAY - if the structure of WAY and this are similar, and they optimised solubility, adding WAY powder to the Italian liquid should be an option?:rolleyes:
You guys calways ome up with these bizarre suggestions about vehicle. Can you make the solution from scratch?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No trying to offend to the rest of the world I trust more Tsuji and japanese research even if the dude is taking lots of sh*t from many people on this site. Then I would follow them with Germans then I think the rest is debatable.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No trying to offend to the rest of the world I trust more Tsuji and japanese research even if the dude is taking lots of sh*t from many people on this site. Then I would follow them with Germans then I think the rest is debatable.
There's no offense really, it's normal to lose trust after that many bad products.
I hope we'll redeem ourselves with something better

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm morbidly curious, but in general has anyone had luck trying to apply WAY-316606 topically to their scalp?

This Italian product was based on it and we've seen other articles in the past on its effectiveness (on mice).
You can even get it from kane and science bio, so conceivably people are trying it.
In fact if you sort Kane by popularity its on the front page so I think there are users.

As I understand it, the biggest blocker from gaining wider community acceptance is we don't know its safety profile.

All that being said, I wanted to use this thread (since its related to WAY) to solicit anyone's input if they are using it and have had positive results?

Cheers

Edit: As @John Difool mentioned in a thread while I was searching its worth looking at the success stories section in particular @pegasus2 has a great breakdown of his regimen and it seems WAY alone is not a silver bullet but if its part of his setup then that is useful information at least.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely occupies a big role in a somewhat complex regimen. I would say part of the big fives (outside the big threes). You should try it.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed it very strongly with Regenera Activa. Best feeling ever! Really gives your self confidence a huge boost. Unfortunately it wore out after 3/4 months.
how were your results with regenera so far ? I had mine done last week