wats funny about losing hair

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
You mean every race except the white race!

Off topic but there's never any anti white racism reports on the news I've noticed. Or when a gang of blacks or asians happen to beat up a white guy it's never a racist attack, it's youth violence or something. I've often wondered what the logic behind this is!

Racism against whites doesnt exist because whites oppress everybody. When another race attacks a white it is just payback well deserved. Either that or political correctness. which one?? I have no clue.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Let me guess, by that logic then blacks or any minority for that matter are by definition incapable of being racist?

BS.

Hating people because they are white or hating people because they are bald are both socially accepted, but that doesn't make it OK.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. You are right. I agree with the second part of my initial statement. i.e. political correctness

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Both you guys sound like your selling something so pardon me if I find your motivations questionable.

It's a part of our business strategy. When I write about rather expensive transplants, this wig-guy pops out from nowhere with a much cheaper solution - a beautiful wig. Probably a bad choice of words though, something like a "beautiful prosthetic arm".

uncomfortable man said:
@997, anyone who has had experience with hair transplant's on this site strongly advices anyone nw5 and over against getting hair transplant's.... and I trust their experience for a reason.

I think I'm gonna go with my assessment and try FUE+BHT in a year from now.

Zeroman said:
i just checked ut 997 he is legit. i dont know any spam bots that post pics, also just check his post history

Thanks. BTW what a great business idea - bots posting pictures. :)

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
Let me tell you what's funny about losing hair.

NOTHING!

People think it's funny because they are ignorant idiots thinking we brought this upon ourselves and that it can be reversed.

Unless you have had a family member with early male pattern baldness, chances are you don't know and you will also make fun of MPBers if you are a Norwood 1.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Let me tell you what's funny about losing hair.

NOTHING!

Tell that to the rest of the world. No, seriously tell a friend, tell a stranger, tell everybody. Rent a blimp if you have to.

Reaction score
I guess it is funny that the balding guy is not being seen as a person anymore and it will be fun for other, better looking and younger people with hair to laugh at his pathetic attempts of survival. "Oh, look, he is trying to court women! How hilarious! He thinks he is a real person!"

slipy

Reaction score
i've actually repeatedly wondered about this too : ''will they even see me as human being once im past Norwood 2,5 - 3 and in the Norwood 4+ territory?''

Reaction score
slipy said:
i've actually repeatedly wondered about this too : ''will they even see me as human being once im past Norwood 2,5 - 3 and in the Norwood 4+ territory?''
While I still wasn't fighting this disease I always identified baldies as bald people.

If I saw a normal person, I was like: "Yeah, there is a dude".

But if I saw a bald guy, I was like: "Yeah, there is a balding dude".

It's not the same with other features. I'm not sure if other people think like this as well, but I think balding detection is just one of those initial brain reactions.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
slipy said:

No, they will see you as sub human and treat you as such.

But you need to remember, they are the ones who are sick. Because they are brainwashed and can't accept reality. And what is reality? You and me and everyone else out there who isn't perfect. We are the reality that they can't accept and that is their problem.... the trick is not letting it become your problem.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
But you need to remember, they are the ones who are sick. Because they are brainwashed and can't accept reality. And what is reality? You and me and everyone else out there who isn't perfect. We are the reality that they can't accept and that is their problem.... the trick is not letting it become your problem.
:bravo:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm working on rewriting my affirmations from negative to positive but it has to be logical and make sense or else I can't believe it and thus internalize it.

There is no good or bad, there only is. Only society puts value on these things that otherwise have no meaning. Baldness just is and always has been. The problem is not baldness it is how people view it, which in the end is just a manufactured idea. We should not be ruled by an idea that we are not responsible for. We need to let ourselves off the hook .

slipy

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

i do realize that, hence my disdain for humans and their ways. i guess all my illusions and assumptions were shattered once i learned what is to be expected if you no longer look normal or never did to begin with. im so very disappointed in this world.