Watching shows online

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to catch up on the show Mad Men – is there anywhere online where the first 2 seasons of this show would be available? I tried Hulu.com but can’t get them there.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. That pretty much gives me exactly what I was looking for.

Petchsky

Reaction score
ps Mad Men f*****g rocks! Best show on TV currently

Nene

Reaction score
slybald_bot said:
One advantage I've already experienced since becoming sly is that I feel as if I'm a part of a brotherhood or fraternity with other guys who headshave. I work as a shipping/receiving supervisor at a grocery store, and the Budweiser delivery guy is sly, and as soon as I started shaving my head, we instantly had something in common to talk about. The first day I was bald, we had a 20 minute conversation about shaving, which none of the haired guys I work with understood what we were talking about.

Can this troll be banned? He doesn't understand the concept of staying on topic.

Cassin

Reaction score
Nene said:
slybald_bot said:
One advantage I've already experienced since becoming sly is that I feel as if I'm a part of a brotherhood or fraternity with other guys who headshave. I work as a shipping/receiving supervisor at a grocery store, and the Budweiser delivery guy is sly, and as soon as I started shaving my head, we instantly had something in common to talk about. The first day I was bald, we had a 20 minute conversation about shaving, which none of the haired guys I work with understood what we were talking about.

Can this troll be banned? He doesn't understand the concept of staying on topic.

He's gone...

thanks for trying B.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.sidereel.com/Mad_Men/_season ... 13/_search

Sidereel is an excellent repository containing links to hundreds of popular TV shows. The great thing is, each particular episode has multiple links.

In Mad Mens' case, the latest episode Season 13 Episode 13, has over 70 links, normally about 10 are visible, just click 'view all links' at the bottom of the list to reveal them all.

Often links will not work, sometimes the episodes are removed due to infringement, or just bad uploads.

But with 70 links, you'll definitly find one that works. Goes for many shows.

Another good one is cucirca.com...but no Mad Men there.

Ok...now I'm wondering what Mad Men is...never watched it. Just wiki'd it, seems like something worth trying out.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Hammy070 said:
http://www.sidereel.com/Mad_Men/_season/3/_episode/13/_search

Sidereel is an excellent repository containing links to hundreds of popular TV shows. The great thing is, each particular episode has multiple links.

In Mad Mens' case, the latest episode Season 13 Episode 13, has over 70 links, normally about 10 are visible, just click 'view all links' at the bottom of the list to reveal them all.

Often links will not work, sometimes the episodes are removed due to infringement, or just bad uploads.

Ok...now I'm wondering what Mad Men is...never watched it. Just wiki'd it, seems like something worth trying out.

this alsos likes places for stickings c*** yes

maybes Bekim explains likes saf using the goat for repository stickings c*** in goat arse

Bekim :)

Cassin

Reaction score
trust me guys....watch "Breaking Bad" its the best show on TV in the US

[youtube:do8bp3w3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--z4YzxlT8o[/youtube:do8bp3w3]

Boondock

Reaction score
Bekim said:
Hammy070 said:
http://www.sidereel.com/Mad_Men/_season/3/_episode/13/_search

this alsos likes places for stickings c*** yes

maybes Bekim explains likes saf using the goat for repository stickings c*** in goat arse

Bekim :)

Ohhh shiiiit.

This guy is totally owning Norwood street right now.

Petchsky

Reaction score
oni said:
Cassin said:
Petchsky said:
ps Mad Men f****ing rocks! Best show on TV currently

check out another show called "Breaking Bad"

Breaking Bad is a good show............................. :bravo:

Cassin/Oni

Will do, my mate keeps telling me to watch it and raves about it...Looks promising. :)

Nene

Reaction score
i used to love Lost until I realized they were just making crap up as they went along. It got too out of hand for me. Dexter is better.