Watching shows online

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
LOST season 1 was one of the best shows of all time. Steep decline after that.

i dunno i thought season 5 was incredible. And i thought the series finale was genius...not many fans agree with me on that though.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Breaking Bad is a superb show. Sadly it doesn't look like anyone will be airing the third series over here.

oni

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
Breaking Bad is a superb show. Sadly it doesn't look like anyone will be airing the third series over here.

Nooooooooooooo............................................. :shock:

Going to have to download it then..................................... :whistle:

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
That or wait for DVD release.

After Channel 5's insane scheduling of season 2 (one a day for 13 days - who wants to watch a series like that?) I was pretty certain they wouldn't be picking up any further rights. Still, credit to Five for introducing me to the show, and also the delightfully puerile Archer.

beaner

Reaction score
flamingpie said:
Cassin said:
LOST season 1 was one of the best shows of all time. Steep decline after that.

i dunno i thought season 5 was incredible. And i thought the series finale was genius...not many fans agree with me on that though.

I'd love to agree with you on this but unfortunately the finale didn't work for me. I enjoyed it somewhat on an emotional level----which is obviously what they were going for (or really all they could go for)----but too many major questions were left unexplained or we were given vague and even silly explanations. I agree with a previous assessment that they pretty much "made it up as they went along" and wrote themselves into a corner. I think viewers who invested all that time into what turned into a mess of a series deserved alot better than what we actually got.

Petchsky

Reaction score
After all that build up the Lost finale was never going to match up to the great mystery. I thought it was good all things considered.

Oz is another great show, bit silly in places but a good prison drama....Not to mention 'The Wire' - Really popular here in the UK and a very intelligent show that doesn't come round often.

Cassin

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
After all that build up the Lost finale was never going to match up to the great mystery. I thought it was good all things considered.

Oz is another great show, bit silly in places but a good prison drama....Not to mention 'The Wire' - Really popular here in the UK and a very intelligent show that doesn't come round often.

there is plenty of wonderful shows but in the US we have hundreds upon hundreds of channels so great shows get lost in the mountain.

the wire is magnificent...good to see you folks across the pond getting a chance to see it.

Nene

Reaction score
I got season 1 of the Wire and the Sopranos on my hard drive. Can't wait to check them out!

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky, thanks for providing that link. I'm through Season 1 of Mad Men and half-way through Season 2, and I am absolutely hooked!!! What a great show. I think we should all live live by the WWDDD (What would Don Draper Do?) motto.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The office US, Its always sunny in philadelphia, The big bang theory and Californication?! The best shows there is :)

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice, season 1 and half season 2 downloading as we speak! Parks and Recreation :)

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
Alright man let me know what you think about it

Only seen episode 1 og 2 yet, but so far so good :) Doubt it will be a show i get completely hooked on and watch 4+ in a row, but once every other day will be fun