waste of money

G

i see you all pounding the propecia and rogain and spendin MAD loot on shampoos but you aint never gonna have hair. the only people thats gonna get hair regrowth are those with VERY little balding. so you can waste all ya money on all this ishit but face it your going bald and theres nothin you can do about it for now. i mean yes yyou may grow back some hair but its neva gonna be good enough. your still gonna be bald except youll fill in the bald spot a couple inches. BIG FUCKIN DEAL! i say save your money cus even if you regrow some hair your still gonna be bald. thousand of dollars down the line your only gonna have a few hundred hairs to show for it. i suggest you accept your goin bald and save your money and go to hawiee or some tropical island cus thats more reasonable then spendin mad lott on a lost cause.

bombscience

Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:
i see you all pounding the propecia and rogain and spendin MAD loot on shampoos but you aint never gonna have hair. the only people thats gonna get hair regrowth are those with VERY little balding. so you can waste all ya money on all this ishit but face it your going bald and theres nothin you can do about it for now. i mean yes yyou may grow back some hair but its neva gonna be good enough. your still gonna be bald except youll fill in the bald spot a couple inches. BIG FUCKIN DEAL! i say save your money cus even if you regrow some hair your still gonna be bald. thousand of dollars down the line your only gonna have a few hundred hairs to show for it. i suggest you accept your goin bald and save your money and go to hawiee or some tropical island cus thats more reasonable then spendin mad lott on a lost cause.

Hahah this has to be the best post EVER!!!!

I just threw out all my treatments and went to orbitz.com and booked my flight to hawiee. Thank you dedprez.

And by the way, have you ever been to a Dead Pres show before man? I had the honor of meeting those guys and I do have to say I would be ashamed that a young black man like yourself was wasting his time acting this way when he should be educating himself.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ

Look man, if your serious about being proactive about stopping and/or regrowing your hair, than read this post. You can arrange for yourself a serious and cost effective regimen.

1) buy finasteride and cut it in 5ths
2) mix up your own topical spironolactone
3) buy folligen (lasts a while)
4) shampoo with Nizoral (you got to buy shampoo anyways just save up a bit)
5) Try generic minoxidil from walmart

There you have it, a cost effective clinically proven hair loss treatment regimen

goodluck

G

i know man but my job aint cuttin it and i owe many many fines to the court due to me being a punk when i was younger. hopefully when im debt free i can spoil myself with hair stuff but for now im hopin it will fix itself.

lovely711

Reaction score
Ded Prez

Sorry, hard to agree with u bro.. 2 years backs I poped up just a propecia pill once a day and my hair went back to where it was 10 yrs back.. So that contradicts ur theories... but unfortunately i had to discontinue it coz of side effects.. now after 1 yr of stopping Propecia my hair is back to where it was.. but there might be people like me who wud respond as well without any side effects too... so it shud'nt be misleading to them

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
lovely711 said:
Ded Prez

Sorry, hard to agree with u bro.. 2 years backs I poped up just a propecia pill once a day and my hair went back to where it was 10 yrs back.. So that contradicts ur theories... but unfortunately i had to discontinue it coz of side effects.. now after 1 yr of stopping Propecia my hair is back to where it was.. but there might be people like me who wud respond as well without any side effects too... so it shud'nt be misleading to them

what side effects did you get

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
From the "having your cake and eating it too" dept....

I figure I'll spend less than $200 this year on hair treatments. So I'm going to hawaiee. Kawaiee to be exact. Peepee beach. August 14th for 2 weeks.

See you on the hot sand Dusty.

jerry grant

bombscience

Reaction score
Grantspots said:
From the "having your cake and eating it too" dept....

I figure I'll spend less than $200 this year on hair treatments. So I'm going to hawaiee. Kawaiee to be exact. Peepee beach. August 14th for 2 weeks.

See you on the hot sand Dusty.

jerry grant

Jerry, you are making me jealous!

Have a good trip!

Reaction score
Dude....I'm gone for a month and come back to this sh*t? What the hell is going on?

I wanna go to Ha-wai-ee too!!! :smoke:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Ded Prez

Take a photo of your hairline now and take a photo of your hairline in three months from now. After all if your hair regrows without applying any treatments than that would be the best case scenario. good luck

G

lovely711 said:
Ded Prez

WUD, what is a WUD? :laugh:

G

BRUCE im gettin pretty fuckin fed up with you man. what are you the english and grammer teacher on here? i mean what the f*** man all you do is b**ch and complain like the typical woman about the stupidest things. WUD yes he means would and we all know it was spellt wrong but any normal person would immediately know what he meant cus they can sound out words. i mean dam man fucin stop complaining cus everyone cant be a spelling bee champion like you. i bet you fuckin shed a tear every time you make a spelling mistake in your posts. i think your upset over your less then perfect hair, so you try to make up for it by bitching and complaining all day. everyones not perfect and that includes you aight mothafucker. so you can suck my motherfuckin black c*** for all i care cus your a pain in the ***.

lovely711

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
lovely711 said:
Ded Prez

Dear Bruce

WUD stands for WOULD just like 'coz' stands for 'because', which can be very well understood by a person with minimal common sense

I am used to using short words, sorry can't change it :moon: .. if u dont like i dont give a damn too

Thnx Ded Prez for the support.. Appreciate that..

Thnx

G

lovely711 said:
BruceLee said:
lovely711 said:
Ded Prez

Dear Bruce

WUD stands for WOULD just like 'coz' stands for 'because', which can be very well understood by a person with minimal common sense

I am used to using short words, sorry can't change it :moon: .. if u dont like i dont give a damn too

Thnx Ded Prez for the support.. Appreciate that..

Thnx

So, if you are getting support from Ded Prez, that would be a good thing?

:laugh:

hair scare

Reaction score
HEY D, quit worrying so much about your hair and get back to school, and whats a gangsta like yourself paying court fines for? jaywalking...lol

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Not everyone on this site is a master of the English language. Remember everyone, not all of the posters here live in the U.S., Canada, Britain, and Australia. And even those who do might not originally hail from an English-speaking nation. Lovely, you are originally from India right?

So we shouldn't criticize others for their poor English skills. Hell, I bet nearly all the posters here who speak English as their primary language don't even know any other languages. So if anything, people like Lovely who speak English as their second language should be criticizing us for being too ignorant to learn how to speak anything but English.