waste of money

lovely711

Reaction score
Hair mc.. thnx bro, I appreciate your understanding.. Yes, i learned english as a second language.

During my work I do lot of instant messaging with my fellow mates where we use all these stupid short words.. I will make sure next time onwards I wont use it..

Hair mc.. any progress on your testosterone patches so far? - Thnx

G

hair mchair said:
Not everyone on this site is a master of the English language. Remember everyone, not all of the posters here live in the U.S., Canada, Britain, and Australia. And even those who do might not originally hail from an English-speaking nation. Lovely, you are originally from India right?

So we shouldn't criticize others for their poor English skills. Hell, I bet nearly all the posters here who speak English as their primary language don't even know any other languages. So if anything, people like Lovely who speak English as their second language should be criticizing us for being too ignorant to learn how to speak anything but English.

According to Ded, he is a native born American living in Boston. Excuse gone!

:laugh:

bombscience

Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:
i live in boston i was born and raised in jamaica queens.

OK man, I got my Kappa coat jacked at gunpoint in Jamaica Queens at 5am. Does that make me straight gangsta?

G

bombscience said:
DeD PreZ said:

OK man, I got my Kappa coat jacked at gunpoint in Jamaica Queens at 5am. Does that make me straight gangsta?

No that makes you unlucky!

bombscience

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
bombscience said:
DeD PreZ said:

You're telling me!!! And the guy who jacked me had a GUMBY cut. No lie! Bruce was it you?

G

bombscience said:
BruceLee said:
bombscience said:
DeD PreZ said:

You're telling me!!! And the guy who jacked me had a GUMBY cut. No lie! Bruce was it you?

No, buddy, I am still here in SD, safe and sound. Won't be in Boston until 7/19!

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
So why are all these Ded Prez threads being brought back to life?

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
It ain't just Ded Prez threads, this 'rubber buggy' guy has brought up about 30 old threads from upto a year ago (god knows why) and about 4 of them are Ded Prez threads.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
OK it seems he is digging up a fair few Ded Prez threads now so who knows what the hell is going on...

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
So why are all these Ded Prez threads being brought back to life?

That's my question. I searched for topical AND finasteride debates and I got this. I......just thought of something. He could be putting keywords in white text into his messages so his threads turn up in search results.

*watches everybody highlight his posts*

;)

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not a user anymore, wonder what he's up to these days. :)

uratramp1

Reaction score
i am 24 - using propecia 10 months - this sh*t works....no further loss of hair - in fact i have maintaned....so much so that U would not know i had male pattern baldness - so their!! :D