want more pubes--propecia the answer?

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
Hi,
I have an amazing thick head of hair, and have no problems in that department. what I'm looking for is some more of the short 'n curlies, know what I'm saying my brothers? I've read that finasteride can actually reduce bush? what's up with that?
What I'm looking for is a serious quaff down there. I want that sh!t to be frothy, none of this slim and strim crap. I want pubes for my pubes.
Ideally, I want a situation where the pubes cover most of my roger, so all you see is this huge bush, and then just a little tip of the head peeking out. That sh!t looks GOOD!

SO...my plan is to hit up this regimine hardcore.

5mg Propecia/day(5 tabs/day...there's no WAY I'm taking 1 tab of Proscar/day!!)
5% minoxidil (3x per day applied to the nether regions)
lasercomb
copper peptides (crushed up and rubbed into the paynis)
SASAFRASS ROOT
huneysuckle extract (increases frequency of skidmarks)
hopes & prayers

Has anyone had any success at thickening el Bushe using this EXACT REGIMINE?

Keep in mind, I'm looking for length more than anything else. If I can't braid it, I don't want it.

Also, has anyone had any success transplanting hair FROM the scalp TO the crotch? I wouldn't mind going totally bald up there if I can flush out padding down below. I want it really thick, like so thick that when I where jeans I get a nice bulge going on. Then people will ask me if I have a big trouser snake and I'll just wink at them and go, "Not even close my friend, it's all pubage."

please advise..

Petchsky

Reaction score
Buy toppik, sprinkle it on, and watch your bush grow. An afro in your pants. Sorted. :wink:

test

Reaction score
Holy sh!t thats gotta be the funniest thing i've read all year!!

I want it really thick, like so thick that when I where jeans I get a nice bulge going on. Then people will ask me if I have a big trouser snake and I'll just wink at them and go, "Not even close my friend, it's all pubage."

Absolute GOLD!!!