Walker Signature Adhesive Woes - Anyone Tried This Product?

Rossd3729

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Been using walker ultra hold adhesive for quite some time, I wear a thin skin system.

Recently I bough the new walker signature hold which claims to be a lot stronger than the original ultra hold.

Anyway have tried it twice as directed thin layer on base and thin layer on my head which just didn’t get tacky at all.

So then I tried two thin layers on both. Same as before.

Spent £50 on a 4 oz squeezy bottle which is absolute rubbish.

So has anyone else tried this new adhesive yet, as I would like to know I’m not alone, or it is possible I have got a bottle from a bad batch or something as it is only quite a new product to the market. I have contacted supplier regarding a refund as it is not fit for what is claimed. And have offered to send the bottle back for testing so they can either refund or replace if from a bad batch.

Hoping to hear from others and their experience on it.

Thanks

Noah

Reaction score
I haven't tried this type. Sorry to hear about this; 50 quid is too much to just write off. You're doing the right thing in sending it back. Walkers is a decent brand, and I would hope they will do the right thing. Let us know what response you get.

Some hairpiece glues are very sensitive to cold, so storage or even transport in the cold can affect them. Do you live somewhere very cold?

Rossd3729

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah thanks for the reply.

Not cold I am in Northern Ireland. It isn’t exactly sunny and warm lol. But I have been using the walker brand since I started wearing hair systems as I do find them to be the best for me personally.

The normal ultrahold is about £35 for a 3.4oz bottle.

Donna White

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Been using walker ultra hold adhesive for quite some time, I wear a thin skin system.

Recently I bough the new walker signature hold which claims to be a lot stronger than the original ultra hold.

Anyway have tried it twice as directed thin layer on base and thin layer on my head which just didn’t get tacky at all.

So then I tried two thin layers on both. Same as before.

Spent £50 on a 4 oz squeezy bottle which is absolute rubbish.

So has anyone else tried this new adhesive yet, as I would like to know I’m not alone, or it is possible I have got a bottle from a bad batch or something as it is only quite a new product to the market. I have contacted supplier regarding a refund as it is not fit for what is claimed. And have offered to send the bottle back for testing so they can either refund or replace if from a bad batch.

Hoping to hear from others and their experience on it.

Thanks

Hi Ross,
I am a hair replacement stylist. I recently purchased 2 bottles of Walker Signature adhesive. I figured if the company already make Ultra Hold and they say that Signature is even better I will order 2. Cost me a lot to ship to Australia from America. I have been doing hair replacement for 25 years and this is the most useless adhesive i have ever come across. It does not stick at all. One would think that they would test it at a few studios and such before putting it on the market and promoting it as the best glue ever.
Its absolute rubbish.

Donna

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ross,
I am a hair replacement stylist. I recently purchased 2 bottles of Walker Signature adhesive. I figured if the company already make Ultra Hold and they say that Signature is even better I will order 2. Cost me a lot to ship to Australia from America. I have been doing hair replacement for 25 years and this is the most useless adhesive i have ever come across. It does not stick at all. One would think that they would test it at a few studios and such before putting it on the market and promoting it as the best glue ever.
Its absolute rubbish.

Donna

I would contact them, let us know what they say!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ross,
Its absolute rubbish.

Donna
I would definitely like to know what Walker's response is.