Waiting To Apply Minoxidil After Micro Needling

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a 1.5mm derma stamp and I definitely draw blood to ensure that I have done adequate damage to a given spot. They say never apply minoxidil within 24 hours of micro needling with longer needles, but I'm unsure why. I've been doing it and I dont notice any negative effects so I don't really care unless there's a very serious reason not to, such as subtle effects on the heart that can cause serious damage later on.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a 1.5mm derma stamp and I definitely draw blood to ensure that I have done adequate damage to a given spot. They say never apply minoxidil within 24 hours of micro needling with longer needles, but I'm unsure why. I've been doing it and I dont notice any negative effects so I don't really care unless there's a very serious reason not to, such as subtle effects on the heart that can cause serious damage later on.
I think the main reason people say not to apply directly after rolling/stamping is due to it causing more minoxidil to go systemic. I personally use oral minoxidil at a dose which is considered moderately high.. I have no side effects concerning my heart or blood pressure.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the main reason people say not to apply directly after rolling/stamping is due to it causing more minoxidil to go systemic. I personally use oral minoxidil at a dose which is considered moderately high.. I have no side effects concerning my heart or blood pressure.
What about your skin?