[VOTE] What type of Topical Minoxidil do you use?

What type of Topical Minoxidil do you use?

• Rogaine/Regaine Minoxidil Solution 5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sigma Skin Minoxidil 5%

• Minoxidilmax 15%

• Total voters

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm, can't make 2 choices in the poll. I use:
- Rogaine Foam AM
- Kirkland liquid PM

Considering trying a 15% on my hairline as a trial.

Brogain

Reaction score
I have added Minoxidilmax to the poll options.

Unfortunately you can only vote once. Adding a choice has reset the vote so you guys will have to vote again... Sorry :smack:

Brogain

Reaction score
I would like to try 15% on my hairline but I have heard it can be very greasy and takes along time to dry.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using Kirkland's Minoxidil 5% for 7 months and now I recently added Rogaine and Minoxidilmax 10%+AZA. I use all 3 every day.

What I don't get is why minoxidilmax made 5% and 15% without PPG but they don't have a 10% without PPG. The whole point I wanted minoxidilmax was because of their no PPG, and I didn't want such a high concentration like 15% or use the same concentration as the other two like 5%, so I wanted 10% but they didn't have it without PPG but I bought it anyways.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kirklands minoxidil makes my head itch, but I don't itch it though, or scratch it, whatever an d I only shed about 5-10 hairs max when I shampoo and I think that's exaggeration cause all I see is like 2-3 on my hands.

I was once on Rogaine alone and it never caused itchiness. And it still doesn't. I am aware Rogaine and Kirklands have the same ingredients but for some reason Kirklands itches and Rogaine doesn't. Honestly, I haven't used the 10% yet even though I said I did, it is here and i'm gonna start it soon. I'm gonna use all 3 every day. Right now I only use kirks and Rogaine. K's twice a day, Rogaine once.

I don't know how the scalp is supposed to turn if you're allergic to PPG, but my scalp is not red or anything, it just itches with Kirklands, and it turns my hair really dry and gives me a look like if I have dandruff when I really don't.

Dr Lee's 15% and Rogaine never did any of this to me. Then again you look at Kirklands price and you know what they say, you get what you pay for. Pretty damn cheap, 12 bottles for $30.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
JimmyNeutron said:
I was using Kirkland's Minoxidil 5% for 7 months and now I recently added Rogaine and Minoxidilmax 10%+AZA. I use all 3 every day.

What I don't get is why minoxidilmax made 5% and 15% without PPG but they don't have a 10% without PPG. The whole point I wanted minoxidilmax was because of their no PPG, and I didn't want such a high concentration like 15% or use the same concentration as the other two like 5%, so I wanted 10% but they didn't have it without PPG but I bought it anyways.
I emailed them several days ago asking for 10%/AA and retinol and caffeine in it and they told that they plan to launch it in 2 months.
I guess then there will be 10% w/o PPG.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
JimmyNeutron , I mixed the 15% with the 5%, so I get 10% minoxidil, so far so good without any problem. I have been using it for just a month, so I can not talk about result yet.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been on perfect image solution 10% for like 3 months. gonna switch back to xandrox15 now that i can again!

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
JWM said:
I keep reading good things about MOPC Labs. Maybe give them a try.

I've been looking everywhere for mopc labs but I couldn't find them. I think they stopped making it as it is not on amazon and also they don't have a valid website

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
If MOPC has really stopped making it, then I will be very disappointed, I have started to use it since 16/6, eventhough I still have not seen any regrowth yet, but it is clean to use and can style the hair afterward.

lazman

Reaction score
im using 5% ppg free from minoxidilsolutions. its the same like dr lees. when dr lee got out of business i tried everything to stop my loss due to running out of his stuff. nothing worked: foam, kirkland, 15%. nothing period. i got my stuff from the new website: its the same stuff. probably their other products are identical too. got my second shipment after the test run. its the real deal.
my hair almost vanished after stopping dr lees ppg free. nothing stopped it. now after 2 weeks its already coming back. thats just my 2 cents...

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
dboy said:
for those who said they use the 15%....any growth?
I can tell it is stronger than 5%, but too soon to tell if I had any regrowth. I used it for less than two months.

hairington

Reaction score
JWM said:
I keep reading good things about MOPC Labs. Maybe give them a try.

I too have read many good things about their products. Also did not even once see them trying to move in like group of mangy buzzards and try to profit off of Dr. Lees demise.

I really hope they make it and may try their 15% at some point myself. Seems like good products and company And we need more effective/ quality options to chose from. Keeps the competition honest.