Volumizing Powder??? Anyone? Or Any Other Recommendation?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i am looking for a product to style my hair that also give some hair volume, and i ready about voluminizing powder, any recommendation? should i try other thing? also if its possible one that doesnt hurt my hair

thanks a lot
bless

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Taft (green one) Powder to style my hair, and then i put not too much hair spray. And i can party with my styled hair 2 days straight without touching it. Try it! It works superb!

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it give volume? the powder? can u use daily? i mean for safety purpose to dont damage the hair, thanks a lot

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found 2 products in my country
BIG SEXY HAIR POWDER PLAY
VOLUME CREATOR

have you hard of any of this one?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Volumizing powder does what it intends to do and does so reasonably well but they dry out your hair a lot.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not heard of Volumizing powder before. How does it differ from toppik/hair fibers?

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not heard of Volumizing powder before. How does it differ from toppik/hair fibers?

they both help style...the powder only works if you have hair to work with and the toppik is more of adding stuff to give appearance of fuller head of hair

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have an alternative that works as well as the powder? I have long hair and it looks kinda thick after styling with this product but so dull and dry too. If I don't use it, my hair is too flat and thin.