Volume Powder Causing Scalp Irritation/thinning?

Cedja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience using volume power. For the past 3 years I’ve been using volume powder to style my hair. I find now that my hair is thinning, I cant go a day without using it. However, I’m wonder how healthy it is to be using it daily. Has anyone else had any experience with these types of products? My hair started thinning 3-4 years ago and I can’t help but wonder if the volume powder is causing damage. I tried to stop using it but without it, my hair looks extremely flat and thin.

The powder in question is got2b POWDER'ful

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those products are all the same. I've been using it for many years and it hasn't accelerated loss but definitely makes it appear dry (which I guess is the point)

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it for a while and had no issues of that kind but stopped because it turned my hair into a block of cement and probably required two showers to get my hair to how smooth I want it, lol. It's effective but dries your hair out considerably.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't know how anyone uses it with hairloss. It was like a lump of hard glue and there and then decided it was going nowhere near my head.