VITAMINS FOR HAIR update!!!!!!!!!

G

Thse mega vitamins for the hair must really work or else im `Colour Blind`. :lol:

You hair looks great to me.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Ahhh... you are just enjoying the rush of good health Turbo. Enjoy it. You'd be amazed how much healthier, happier, and better you feel if you changed your diet too. Its literally like night and day... and even your hair can seem nicer from it :)

Your hair probably looks blacker because you're getting the nutrients to see colors more accurately now. A Big Mac a day keeps good health away. :)

HairLossTalk.com

Turbo

Reaction score
Ahhh... you are just enjoying the rush of good health Turbo. Enjoy it. You'd be amazed how much healthier, happier, and better you feel if you changed your diet too. Its literally like night and day... and even your hair can seem nicer from it

Your hair probably looks blacker because you're getting the nutrients to see colors more accurately now. A Big Mac a day keeps good health away.

HairLossTalk.com

Your right! im not going bald at all! there was a big mac wrapper on my head! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Yes Big Mac`s are no good for regrowth or maintenence. :laugh:

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Call me mad if you want... But MSM thickened my hair up within a week :O Anybody else had this with MSM?

G

Revivogen (1 Month)
MSM 3000MG
Biotin 1MG
Horsetail 440MG
Saw Palmetto 320MG
L-Lysine 1000MG
B-50 Vitamins
Nizoral 2% Every 3/4 Days

what do they do with rest of the horse?

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
They use the rest of the horse as vegetarion sausages and burgers :p

G

Stinger122 said:
They use the rest of the horse as vegetarion sausages and burgers :p

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

G

Call me mad if you want... But MSM thickened my hair up within a week :O Anybody else had this with MSM?

MAD!!!!!!!!! I cant say whether MSM has thickened up my hair but it drastically improvd hair texture and makes my hair grow faster but took about 6 weeks for me to notice a diffirience when i first started taking it.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you this, my hair was thickening up when I was using multi vitamins and grape seed extra. Maybe it gave it that boost? I had to quit because of complications with blood clotting problems and an ulcer, but since that was over 6 months ago, I'm going to try and find a good multi vitamin and start drinking some green tea every day.

G

I'll tell you this, my hair was thickening up when I was using multi vitamins and grape seed extra. Maybe it gave it that boost? I had to quit because of complications with blood clotting problems and an ulcer, but since that was over 6 months ago, I'm going to try and find a good multi vitamin and start drinking some green tea every day.

Im a recent convert to green tea, me loves it! :love:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
A friend of mine got Horesetail shampoo or ... spritzer or ... tonic or something once and she swears on the holy bible that her hair grew like MAD. In fact i know a few women whose faces light up when they hear about it. Ive only seen it in one of those organic grocery stores.

Disclaimer: this is in reference to speeding up the growth of existing hair, not growing new hair.

HairLossTalk.com

G

tynanW said:
Revivogen (1 Month)
MSM 3000MG
Biotin 1MG
Horsetail 440MG
Saw Palmetto 320MG
L-Lysine 1000MG
B-50 Vitamins
Nizoral 2% Every 3/4 Days

Does anybody know anything else about Horsetail? Could it be a good addition to a regimen?