VITAMINS FOR HAIR update!!!!!!!!!

Turbo

Reaction score
OMG i have been on MEGA VITAMINS FOR HAIR from holland and barret for only 3 days and i can see and feel the difference.....theres one more thing ...the shedding has stopped!!!!!!

I swear this is true! it may be hard to believe but my hair feels 10 times thicker, i have been on finesteride and regaine for 2 years but nothing has had a better effect than this.

I havnt noticed any new hairs but some of the vellus ones are thicking up, just running my hand thorugh my hair feels totaly different!

I will keep you updated over the coming months, but if it carrys on like this ill be a happy man :lol:

[/img]

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I do believe you mate. I believe vitamins do something for hair loss but I think more research needs to be done to prove this. Im glad its going well for you I hope it gets much better for you! Heyw ho knows when they are on sale I might get them :p

Take care!

G

OMG! OMG!!!!111 Youve found teh cure! Youve found teh cure!

Hallelujahhhhh......

:rockon:

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm from holland, izn't that vweird? :freaked:

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
"holland and barrett". that's the brand?

i live in the US, and don't believe that they sell these here. could you list off all the vitamins, and amounts(mg's) that are in it.

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm assuming it's stuff that most of us already take. and i have never heard of something stopping shedding, and regrowing hair in 3 days.

i looked it up, and here are the nutrients which apparantly stop hair loss cold.

Beta Corotene ........ 6mg
Vitamin C ............... 1000mg
Thiamin .................. 84mg
Riboflavin ................ 100mg
Niacin ..................... 100mg
Vitamin B6 ............... 81mg
Folic Acid ................. 400mg
Vitamin B12 ............. 100mg
Biotin ...................... 2mg
Zinc ........................ 5mg
L-Cysteine ............... 334mg
PABA ....................... 100mg
Inositol .................... 500mg
Choline .................... 500mg
Copper .................... 2mg

G

Garth, are those the ingrediants to the hair vitamins turbo is using?

Turbo if those are not the ingredaints to the vitamins you are taking can you please post them.

Garth, do you like Tim Mcgraw?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Cmon im disappointed in you guys.

Stopped shedding in 3 days and increased thickness and etc. etc. ... in 3 days ... is nothing other than positive thinking, or a new hair gel.

Vitamins are good for you though. Eat an apple a day too. Exercise. Get good sleep. Etc. Generally good ideas. Wont do a thing for your hair in 3 days.

HairLossTalk.com

G

You're the man HairLossTalk.com. This guy is just lying or thinking his hair has improved. Turbo you are crazy!

Redbone

Reaction score
Its gotta be a minimum of three months for any medication. I think vitamins are great for health but not much else. I have been on Advanced Shen Min which has similar ingredients to what you posted and it sucks *** for $34 per bottle. It is quite impossible to believe that this stopped your shedding.

I love tim Mcgraws wife, have no use for him.

Stingray

Reaction score
Dudes.. I've been using Vagisil on my scalp for the past 12 minutes and i can ALREADY see and feel a difference in the way my hair feels! It's amazing! It's 20 times thicker, The itching stopped, no more chapped skin, and it smells fresh as SPRING RAIN!!!

I'm not joking here, it's REAL!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
LOL ...

He wasn't lying. Unless he's trying to sell a product ... He probably was just demonstrating the power of positive thinking, unintentionally.

HairLossTalk.com

G

Cmon im disappointed in you guys.

Stopped shedding in 3 days and increased thickness and etc. etc. ... in 3 days ... is nothing other than positive thinking, or a new hair gel.

Vitamins are good for you though. Eat an apple a day too. Exercise. Get good sleep. Etc. Generally good ideas. Wont do a thing for your hair in 3 days.

Yes, im extremely dissapointed too! :laugh:

Its only a simple multi-vitamin!!!! I took this exact same hair vitamin for 6 months as a general mult-vitamin. Your deluding yourselves if you think this is going to make more than a tiny diffirence to your hair. Harsh but true.

G

By the way any multi-vitamin that has HAIR in the title, is just so they can put up the price of a general , multi-vitamin, because they know that people who are losing their hair will BUY anything out of desperation.

Thats the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Turbo

Reaction score
He wasn't lying. Unless he's trying to sell a product ... He probably was just demonstrating the power of positive thinking, unintentionally.

HairLossTalk.com

Theres a lot to be said about placebos and the power of the mind :lol:

The whole point of this forum is to share experiences, of course you are all entitled to your own opinion, but i must stress my hair feels so much better now than has in months perhaps years.

I have a very busy lifestyle and never find time to eat properly, i always feel run down at the end of the day and have no energy. I think hairloss has a lot to do with general health as it does DHT, we already know that stress plays a part in hairloss. I believe these vitmains (along with the B complex ones) have helped "pick me up" throughout the day, and give my body the nutrients i need that i dont get through junk food :D

At the end of the day i knew i would be rideculed for my comments but im simply posting the truth. My hair feels 10 times better.

G

Theres a lot to be said about placebos and the power of the mind

True, very true.

Just that your hair can not in any way get better within 3 days, it is not scientifically or humanly possible. It takes longer for hair to thcken up or reverse minutarisation, etc than 3 days. Any results your are seeing now were put in place weeks ago...

Hows the job going at Holland and Barret by the way? Tell them to sell Arginine half price please. :lol:

Turbo

Reaction score
Hows the job going at Holland and Barret by the way? Tell them to sell Arginine half price please.

:moon: Zimmy! ya bugger! :p

Theres another thing you will all rip me over as well......should i say it?....... ah feck it.....MY HAIR HAS GONE BLACKER!

Defence ready sir!

G

Theres another thing you will all rip me over as well......should i say it?....... ah feck it.....MY HAIR HAS GONE BLACKER!

Defence ready sir!

But, but, but, but its simply not scientific or humanly possiblle.... :laugh:

Maybe somebody switched your shampoo with Just for Men?! :lol:

Is that you in the photo or Darius?