Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I will just report after week or so, also if anyone is doing this don't consume alcohol, electricity and alcohol is not good for your body, can damage cells

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
We know that O2—oxygen—is great for our health. But is it possible that O3—ozone—is even better? Dr. Howard Robins, who introduced the “oxygen bar” business to the United States in the 1990s, believes so. For 17 years, Dr. Robins—a bio-oxidative therapy expert—has administered ozone therapies to patients. Since 1994, he has performed 85,000 cutting-edge “Direct IV” ozone treatments, achieving astonishing results across a wide array of medical conditions.
“Ozone is a super-antioxidant and super-detoxifier that selectively, and literally like a claw, eliminates viruses, bacteria, toxic metals, and other pathogens from the body,” explains Dr. Robins. As ozone therapy wipes out these evil invaders—along with other harmful microorganisms and fungi—it effectively treats hundreds of conditions by addressing their true “root cause.”
“The list of conditions ozone treats is very long,” continues Dr. Robins. “AIDS and Hepatitis B and C, for example, are life-threatening diseases that ozone addresses with dramatic results; everyone with these conditions gets well with ozone therapy. Everyone. Ozone is also probably the only substance that will get rid of herpes completely; I’ve seen it in hundreds of patients.”
Ozone therapy also effectively treats multiple sclerosis, lupus, arthritic diseases, scleroderma, eczema, acne, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, and countless other conditions. Ozone has even been used to treat cancer around the world for the past 50 years, with impressive success rates achieved by flooding the body with oxygen and ozone.
Even in later stages of sickness, ozone is remarkably effective. “The majority of patients don’t come in at the beginning of their illness; they usually try ozone therapy because they’ve tried everything else and have nowhere else to turn,” says Dr. Robins. “Ozone therapy is like a miracle for them.”

Ozone therapy does come with its own side effects—but far from adverse, these side effects are welcomed by patients. “Hair and nails will grow stronger, longer, healthier and faster as a side effect of ozone therapy,” explains Dr. Robins. “Skin takes on a very healthy glow. People tend to have more energy; they fall asleep easier and they sleep better, but they need less sleep. Blood cells become more flexible and blood flows more smoothly, which can help in the prevention of heart attacks.”

Ozone is used in chemo therapy to minimize hair loss

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
“The list of conditions ozone treats is very long,” continues Dr. Robins. “AIDS and Hepatitis B and C, for example, are life-threatening diseases that ozone addresses with dramatic results; everyone with these conditions gets well with ozone therapy. Everyone. Ozone is also probably the only substance that will get rid of herpes completely; I’ve seen it in hundreds of patients.”

Complete nonsense. Ozone cures AIDS and herpes? 100% of the time?

If "Dr. Robins" is even a real doctor, his medical licence should be revoked.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Complete nonsense. Ozone cures AIDS and herpes? 100% of the time?

If "Dr. Robins" is even a real doctor, his medical licence should be revoked.

Does not say that, anyways your annoying I bet your wife or husband thinks so to if anyone can stand you, trying hard to discredit my posts, the administrator should ban users like you. Starting arguments everywhere you go, how pathetic is your life for you to have to do that, go do something else with your time more productive.
- - - Updated - - -

Anyways for people trying ozone is beneficial and it is not the main purpose of violet ray but anyways this is what ozone does in your body....disease cannot exist in oxygenated cells

Ozone is an activated, unstable, trivalent (three atoms) form of oxygen. Oxygen is O2; ozone is O3. Over a period of 20-30 minutes, ozone breaks down into two atoms of regular oxygen by giving up one atom of singlet oxygen (O). This singlet oxygen is a powerful oxidizing agent. When ozone enters the bloodstream and separates into O2 and O, the healthy cells, armed with antioxidants, absorb the O2 and repel the O, which zeroes in on the diseased cells and neutralizes them. At one shot then, ozone nourishes healthy cells and destroys malfunctioning ones. Ozone therapy, thus, provides all the benefits of oxygen therapy—which is believed to have anti-aging properties, improves body functioning and promotes longevity by preventing cell death.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that Mr. Tesla was a very good investigator and ...,
but, ozone is a heavy oxidant
"Su principal propiedad es que es un fuerte oxidante" http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozono

Tesla was the grandfather of electricity, we use his electricity today, he was a genius, and he held several patents on ozone generators, he knew they removed toxins from the body. Either way it cures hypoxia which affects hair loss

Hair Loss and Hypoxia

It has been demonstrated that oxygen deficiency (hypoxia) exists in balding scalp, and that the microvasculature around the follicle in balding areas is deficient compared to the microvasculature around follicles with normal hair growth. Oxygen starvation leads to limited hair growth and compromised cellular repair mechanisms. It is believed by many that local tissue hypoxia may be the underlying pathophysiology by which age, genetics, and androgens interact to cause baldness.1
The effects of DHT in male pattern baldness are related to the microvasculature deficiencies. The increase in androgen (DHT) production in the scalp area inhibits mitosis, and induces insulin sensitivity in the follicular area. This insulin resistance further induces vasoactive substances that cause microvascular insufficiency and local tissue hypoxia with progressive miniaturization of hair follicles.2 Once the oxygen starvation is initiated by DHT, the energy production within the cells in the hypoxic area is also shut down. Under hypoxic conditions the mitochondria shut down as a survival mechanism.3
Hair regrowth requires that we overcome the hypoxia caused by excessive androgen production, and the purpose of the red and green light is to reoxygenate the tissue and reinvigorate the mitochondria so energy production can resume.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like this violet ray, been doing my nose with it and it's closing the large pores, I tried everything before, my skin is no longer oily, the violet ray kills acne bacteria and repairs kills bad cells so only healthy cells can split. I only had thinning hair and receding and oily skin around nose, I'm thinking there is a connection to my previous hair loss.

im im gonna cry if I get another bad reputation, crybabies

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
For all those who are messaging me, this is the one I have which I believe is doing a great job.....http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-FREQUE...769728988?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item1e727bb5dc

Has 20,000 volts, I believe new 2014 model has 30,000 which I'm interested in getting as well.

http://www.rife.de/healing-with-electricity.html

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]These data represent a subset of data from the original 36-week study conducted by Maddin et al.,which was in itself a preliminary study of a pulsed electrical stimulation device in male subjects alone. The extension phase of this study, which is summarized here, was undertaken to gather data on longer-term efficacy and safety and to study clinical effects in control subjects who were then switched to active treatment. Thirteen subjects had active treatment for 70 weeks, and 14 subjects were included in the crossover group, which had sham treatment for 36 weeks followed by active treatment for 30 additional weeks. On average, terminal hair counts increased from 82 to 276 in the active treatment group. Among those in the crossover group, a mild increase, from 124 to 160, was observed during the sham treatment period and a more notable increase, from 160 to 249, occurred during the subsequent active treatment period. The results presented here provide evidence of the efficacy and safety of this device during extended use; however, the generalizability of these findings is limited by the small subset of subjects for whom complete data are available. Int J Dermatol 1992; 31:878-880 The application of pulsed electrical stimulation has excited considerable research interest in recent years for the treatment of a variety of clinical indications. This paper on electrotrichogenesis aims to provide longer term evidence of efficacy and safety in a novel approach to the management of a common clinical entity notably refractory to treatment.[/FONT]

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
About 22 sessions in, hair is getting thicker, seems to be great addition to dermarolling, I haven't dermarolled for 1 month stopped at week 10, hairs are growing longer, some growing with normal hair, only a few.

scalp stays pretty red for few hours on full setting so I know it's a lot of circulation and activation going on in epidermis. Also noticed less dandruff and less itch, it kills bacteria as well so no inflammation. This is great you guys. This violet ray works.

i also been using on my nose and pores have shrunk big time,

only using for 3-10 minutes mid or late in day. It has frequency of 200,000 hz, electricity is flowing all through scalp wherever it touches. This isn't even a top of the line violet ray but I know it's working.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm about your positive results. Naturally it would be very helpful if you could indulge us with a photo baseline of yourself and targeted areas soon or in the near future. Best Wishes.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Touch the skin light as u can, if you place it above to far it creates 3/4 inch electricity bolt, you can feel it working, the good ones are 500 khz about 10,000-50,000 volts of electricity which is the safe electricity, nikol tesla would stand in his own tesla coils producing over 1 million volts. Electricity doesn't penetrate further then the skin, so your organs are protected. And it will nourish, disinfect and circulate skin, which is targeting inflammation and circulations as well as killing bad cells so only good cells reproduce. This is my maintenance and I believe in it, electricity is how the body communicates, everything is electricity and vibration. You are feeding the essence of each cell and recharging it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good idea, I will get a camera, I have pics of before which stayed the same until I started dermarolling. I got tired of the red head my manager kept staring at me all weird, plus I grew back all hair and was willing to increase circulation and growth factors another way through electricity, I'm a believer in edgar cayce, not too many people can channel exact information about the Dead Sea scrolls before they were discovered, as well as predict exact date and how they would be found.

People will realize soon, that science and pseudo science are one, do not deny that part of you that is imagination, I want each of you who don't believe in psychics to do something.....

before you you go to sleep, tell yourself in a willing attitude....u will receive guidance on whatever it is you want. I guarantee you will dream about it. Your inner self is always trying to communicate with you but you have to be open to receive it. The universe is nothing more than vibration. Life is meaningless, you give it meaning, so change that attitude. It's no different then you having a nightmare because you didn't drink enough water before bed. Open yourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Touch the skin light as u can, if you place it above to far it creates 3/4 inch electricity bolt, you can feel it working, the good ones are 500 khz about 10,000-50,000 volts of electricity which is the safe electricity, nikol tesla would stand in his own tesla coils producing over 1 million volts. Electricity doesn't penetrate further then the skin, so your organs are protected. And it will nourish, disinfect and circulate skin, which is targeting inflammation and circulations as well as killing bad cells so only good cells reproduce. This is my maintenance and I believe in it, electricity is how the body communicates, everything is electricity and vibration. You are feeding the essence of each cell and recharging it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good idea, I will get a camera, I have pics of before which stayed the same until I started dermarolling. I got tired of the red head my manager kept staring at me all weird, plus I grew back all hair and was willing to increase circulation and growth factors another way through electricity, I'm a believer in edgar cayce, not too many people can channel exact information about the Dead Sea scrolls before they were discovered, as well as predict exact date and how they would be found.

People will realize soon, that science and pseudo science are one, do not deny that part of you that is imagination, I want each of you who don't believe in psychics to do something.....

before you you go to sleep, tell yourself in a willing attitude....u will receive guidance on whatever it is you want. I guarantee you will dream about it. Your inner self is always trying to communicate with you but you have to be open to receive it. The universe is nothing more than vibration. Life is meaningless, you give it meaning, so change that attitude. It's no different then you having a nightmare because you didn't drink enough water before bed. Open yourselves.

I just got my new powerful violet ray, this one I barely touches to skin in it basically lifts scalp up of of muscle or whatever, scalp has that burning sensation you get after dermarolling also red as hell

Scooter boy

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I just got my new powerful violet ray, this one I barely touches to skin in it basically lifts scalp up of of muscle or whatever, scalp has that burning sensation you get after dermarolling also red as hell
Hi Youcandoit . I am looking for a V.R. What kind and price of Violet Ray did you up grade to ? Is it 30,000 Volts ?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
whith the due repect,
where is inscribed the placebo effect? Science or pseudosience?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
whith the due repect,
where is inscribed the placebo effect? Science or pseudosience?

Ask yourself -- is this device providing electrical stimulation?? It's one thing to take an electrically charged comb and try and stimulate, but this thing DOES appear to bring some significant stimulation .... combined with DR'ing, this MAY be worth looking into ...

..if you're gonna make a claim, at least provide a rationale to refute it!!