Very Small Hair Transplant For Left Temple?

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm NW2 with an inch-long 50% hair density patch on the left temple. Without this patch, I'd be quite happy with my hair. I'm also on finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil/keto, and I'm almost 28 so I think I'm (with the meds) pretty close to stable.

Has anyone had or heard of a transplant to fill in just a single, relatively small patch?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would personally wait until you hit close to NW3 meds don't last forever and you will look very weird with a permenant patch of hair at the front with bald spots behind. Be content with your NW2.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I would personally wait until you hit close to NW3 meds don't last forever and you will look very weird with a permenant patch of hair at the front with bald spots behind. Be content with your NW2.

Here are some pics. I really hate the "spot".

Wet right:

PART_1523586636157.jpg

wet left:

PART_1523586658622.jpg

Wet front/top:

PART_1523586668136.jpg

Dry left:

Snapchat-306007761.jpg

Dry right:

Snapchat-497681341.jpg

Dry top/front:

Snapchat-527694330.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
i know you hate it but there is a reason why they say to wait until you hit minimum 50% your natural density before a hair transplant. because it wont match your surrounding hair. you will be left with a transplanted hairline that doesn't resemble your native density behind, which in itself will look terrible.

How do I know? I was in this position, and needed another transplant to correct this.

these small cases are simply not worth the reality of what you will recieve, despite what you think you can achieve.