Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a picture from the Gorana Kuka article. Do your heads look like that after needling? Mine doesn’t at all. I don’t think I even have pinpoint bleeding, only redness. Am I doing it wrong?

Attachments

• 2E26DBAC-B2E2-4C52-B104-F631AFFC0E99.png
    2E26DBAC-B2E2-4C52-B104-F631AFFC0E99.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 232

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've bled like that only when I used a 1.5 mm every three weeks. I used to roll and press down very hard.

goulou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a consensus about where to wound? If you're only receding in the hairline, is there evidence or indications that wounding the whole scalp would give better results?

Reaction score
This is a picture from the Gorana Kuka article. Do your heads look like that after needling? Mine doesn’t at all. I don’t think I even have pinpoint bleeding, only redness. Am I doing it wrong?

Mine did with even .5mm. I stopped in May because I didn't like having a gnarly head for days. About the same time I stopped miconeedling I started taking vitamin K. I microneedled for the first time yesterday and no bleeding! I even increased to .75mm in a test area and the same.

Tytygcac

My Regimen
Reaction score
What preparation must you do for microneedling? Soak in alcohol the microneedling tool, yes, have a shower and shampoo your hair? Do you need to apply alcohol to yourself?

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have had overall density improvement including hairline but my left temple have receded a lot compared to pre minoxidil and needling :( Is it gonna get better?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a consensus about where to wound? If you're only receding in the hairline, is there evidence or indications that wounding the whole scalp would give better results?
As per the Follica patent you must do on hairloss areas plus adding an extra radius to ensure maximum results, out of that, I dont think its necessary to needle parts that dont need treatment.

Reaction score
Something I've noticed, and probably doesnt matter, but I take Niacin (500mg) and have never felt the flush anywhere on my scalp after taking it. Everywhere else on body, and as high as the back of my neck, i feel it. I microneedled yesterday at 3pm and took niacin at 7am this morning and i can feel the flush wherever i needled on my scalp.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I Just started this week with dermapen. Is it normal to have linear scars on your head 3 days after treatment? There are some areas that perhaps by mistakes I went over few times. Was doing 1.5mm. I heard some people do that for 10+ minutes on their scalp going back and forth.
I pulled some blood but not a lot, a couple of drips.

oralminoxidil

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fark ettiğim ve muhtemelen önemli olmayan bir şey, ancak Niasin (500 mg) aldım ve aldıktan sonra saç derimde hiçbir yerde kızarıklık hissetmedim. Vücudumun her yerinde ve boynumun arkası kadar yüksek hissediyorum. Dün saat 3'Telogen Effluvium mikro iğne yaptım ve bu sabah saat 7'de niasin aldım ve saç derisine iğnelediğim her yerde sifonu hissedebiliyorum.
nicotineamid or nicotinic acid ?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Just started this week with dermapen. Is it normal to have linear scars on your head 3 days after treatment? There are some areas that perhaps by mistakes I went over few times. Was doing 1.5mm. I heard some people do that for 10+ minutes on their scalp going back and forth.
I have never had linear wounds. Perhaps you dragged the pen while applying too much pressure?
I also never have blood dripping when I needle. But I go 1mm.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long does it usually take for the redness to go away. After a vigorous session at 1.5 mm?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok people of the DrPen. Have you guys tested the consistency of the pen? I took some picture and tried it on my skin. If I take out the needles and put them back I don't seem to get the same length as the time just before that. Doesn't make sense. Maybe mine is faulty. Which could explain the scabbing. I might have done 2+ mm without knowing it.

I also tried it on the low depth. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes the 0.5mm feels like only vibration. Nothing going on. The dermaroller is more consistent in that regard.

Anyone checked for consistency? Anyone had these issues. F**k sake was looking forward to this experiment.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Invasion of the dots! Sorry, I have also already posted this in another thread, but I would like some feedback and more people are reading this thread. It is the first time I see these dots on my head (been taking microscope pictures for a couple of months now). Is it new growth, or some damage or bad sign? I microneedled already two weekends ago.

Attachments

• 78940BC0-C3A5-4C0E-8DCA-E0DE5188CB68.jpeg
    78940BC0-C3A5-4C0E-8DCA-E0DE5188CB68.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 225

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone uses Emu Oil after dermarolling?
I just came across this page from healthline:
https://www.healthline.com/health/emu-oil#uses
5. Improve wounds, scars, and sun damage
Use creams with emu oil for healing cuts, burns, or bruises. The linoleic acid in emu oil has positive effects that may even:

• increase hair follicles in wound areas
  • offer protective benefits from scarring
  • lighten age spots
  • decrease acne scars

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just have pinpoint wounds. Make sure you use the highest speed setting and try to reduce movement speed. Perhaps try to use it as a dermal stamp?

Consistency are good for those I've tried (A7 and M8) at least to my eye. Sometimes a cartridge can fail to insert correctly but then the needles always project outside the cartridge body afaik should be obvious they never move back behind the cartridge opening.

Invasion of the dots! Sorry, I have also already posted this in another thread, but I would like some feedback and more people are reading this thread. It is the first time I see these dots on my head (been taking microscope pictures for a couple of months now). Is it new growth, or some damage or bad sign? I microneedled already two weekends ago.
Looks like when I used povidone iodine before needling. Do you use some topical at the same time?
Some darkening of the wounds normal at least for me and it doesn't look infected so...