Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
50k iu of Vit D is potentially toxic on its own. There was an ‘Ivory dome’ theory going round a few years ago about the potential of Vit D, Vit K2 & magnesium oil as a treatment though.

> No ! Wrong ! 50 kui vit D is totally safe to use. A lot of people ( me including) are on 70kUI/weeks for years without any issues ( blood test, livers ok) btw, some people do the Coimbra protocol with 200KUI / DAY ( Yes, 200 000Ui/DAY). 50kui weeks is totally safe.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted a ton of pics, regrowth is undeniable.
After each set of pics his hair got progressively longer and there isn't a single after picture where the hair length is remotely close to the before pictures. I don't think he did that on purpose, but it makes it hard to separate the true gains from the illusion effect.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is a lie. It makes my head bleed
You have to discount 80-90% of what people claim about micro needling in this thread.

And if you are doing the treatment in parts of the scalp where you don't have any hair anymore I would say discount 100%, as I've never seen it work in slick bald areas

And last but not least, remember @Pigeon is one of the biggest advocates of micro needling and yet he himself admitted he didn't get anything from the treatment.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm honest, I did not have any benefit from needling ONLY. It's clear now needling alone is not enough. But so funny you're still on a crusade to prove minoxidil/needling doesn't work when the results are absolutely amazing.
Thank you for being honest. I wish more people were like you. May I ask why you didn't try adding minoxidil once you found out micro needling alone wasn't working for you?

Regarding the "amazing" results of other people: if you exclude the results that were fudged by people applying concealers, the gains of micro needling + minoxidil are very similar to the gains people were already getting with minoxidil alone. So here is that.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
But there is absolutely NO proof anyone used hair fibers in any of the results posted here and I'm following this thread from day one, believe me I would be calling them out if that was the case. And as many guys here proved, like number guy for example for many minoxidil alone isn't enough or they get much better results in combination with needling.

I didn't add minoxidil because I wanted to try zix only first.

Why no minoxidil? if you are already going through the hassle of applying zix why not add min too? i would really like to see your hair loss at some point pigeon.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s actually so amazing how many people get such a incredible response with the combination of micorneedling with minoxidil. Add in TRET and you have such a powerful trio.
Have just started adding tretinoin day 5-8 after wounding, will see how it goes. One thing's for sure it makes me flake like crazy.
Not really a controlled experiment as this meant microneedling every other week and I've been wounding every week for a while now.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have just started adding tretinoin day 5-8 after wounding, will see how it goes. One thing's for sure it makes me flake like crazy.
Not really a controlled experiment as this meant microneedling every other week and I've been wounding every week for a while now.

what percentage tretinoin?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am always assuming that most people who are posting pictures of their hair progress and are not trying to sell anything are doing so in good faith. Why would you put in hair fibers? Why?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am always assuming that most people who are posting pictures of their hair progress and are not trying to sell anything are doing so in good faith. Why would you put in hair fibers? Why?
Some are trying to sell something, others do that just for the sake of getting internet attention. On Reddit people pretend to have terminal cancer so they can earn "karma points".

The very person that was the motivation for the creation of this thread (he is on the first post) had a scalp full of concealers:

1610983685265.png

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are not concealers, I have the same thing going on when I take pictures of my hair. Sometimes it looks like there are brown smudges.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are not concealers, I have the same thing going on when I take pictures of my hair. Sometimes it looks like there are brown smudges.

Then please explain why he has a gap area (white circle) when combing hair to the left if he has hair in the yellow area?

The answer is that what he is really full of in the yellow area is not hairs but concealers.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 12.34.23.png

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 of 314? what about others?
You would be surprised to find out how many people are using concealers those before/afters. It's a trickery that is very hard to detect in internet pictures if done right.

But if you consider only legit cases, and analyze them objectively, you will realize the true extent of the regrowth that the good responders are getting with micro needle + minoxidil are not that different from what people were getting with minoxidil alone IMO.

Geezer

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be surprised to find out how many people are using concealers those before/afters. It's a trickery that is very hard to detect in internet pictures if done right.

But if you consider only legit cases, and analyze them objectively, you will realize the true extent of the regrowth that the good responders are getting with micro needle + minoxidil are not that different from what people were getting with minoxidil alone IMO.
I’m not really going to debate on whether people’s results being posted are fraud or not. However there is no argument that microneedling + minoxidil has been shown in numerous studies to give better results for the majority of people, compared to only using minoxidil. Debating whether some users use concealer or not is not that important when we have science to back up claims of the combo working better.

This is not somthing that is opinionated, it’s a well documented result.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not really going to debate on whether people’s results being posted are fraud or not. However there is no argument that microneedling + minoxidil has been shown in numerous studies to give better results for the majority of people, compared to only using minoxidil. Debating whether some users use concealer or not is not that important when we have science to back up claims of the combo working better.

This is not somthing that is opinionated, it’s a well documented result.
Studies are an important data point but far from the last word on the subject. For a start, a fact of science is that most studies published are low quality (if not plain garbage), and remember researchers have incentives to manipulate them beforehand to get the results they want.

Another data points that I would also consider:

• Follica being for more than a decade trying to release something with no success
• The lack of results in this thread from organic forum members
• The lack of results (anywhere) that can be considered clearly better than what can be achieved using minoxidil alone

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
> No ! Wrong ! 50 kui vit D is totally safe to use. A lot of people ( me including) are on 70kUI/weeks for years without any issues ( blood test, livers ok) btw, some people do the Coimbra protocol with 200KUI / DAY ( Yes, 200 000Ui/DAY). 50kui weeks is totally safe.
50k is definitely not advisable and has been reported as being a toxic dose in some cases. That obviously isn’t the case with you, but I wouldn’t be recommending it to anyone.

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies are an important data point but far from the last word on the subject. For a start, a fact of science is that most studies published are low quality (if not plain garbage), and remember researchers have incentives to manipulate them beforehand to get the results they want.

Another data points that I would also consider:

• Follica being for more than a decade trying to release something with no success
• The lack of results in this thread from organic forum members
• The lack of results (anywhere) that can be considered clearly better than what can be achieved using minoxidil alone
I do not understand. You do not believe in the results posted but stay here on the forum criticizing everyone saying that the results are false or fanciful. I posted my results and for me the results are very visible. My hair has grown so much that my doctor said it looks like I had a hair transplant and that's over 3 years old.

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cut my hair yesterday. It's fine but you still have a long time to close the doorways and the front hairline is already showing again.

Attachments

• 20210115_154925.jpg
    20210115_154925.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 407
  • 20210115_154936.jpg
    20210115_154936.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 20210115_154943.jpg
    20210115_154943.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 20210115_154951.jpg
    20210115_154951.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 388
  • 20210115_155426.jpg
    20210115_155426.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 404

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not understand. You do not believe in the results posted but stay here on the forum criticizing everyone saying that the results are false or fanciful. I posted my results and for me the results are very visible. My hair has grown so much that my doctor said it looks like I had a hair transplant and that's over 3 years old.
I'm not "criticizing everyone". I'm here for the same reason as you, I just so happen to me more skeptical than the average user, in good faith.

You seem to be getting good results. I read that you micro needle every day, use minoxidil and take finasteride too, is that right?

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not "criticizing everyone". I'm here for the same reason as you, I just so happen to me more skeptical than the average user, in good faith.

You seem to be getting good results. I read that you micro needle every day, use minoxidil and take finasteride too, is that right?
See my old photos. Has a topic with all people with good results.