Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I needle once a week, draw small amounts of blood. After about 4 days I can comb off about a cigarette size worth of dead skin. Hopefully this doesn't hinder the minoxidil absorption a lot. Those people needling daily, I assume they wouldn't be drawing blood? Would the scalp have enough time to recover from the constant trauma?

rcom440

Reaction score
Would the scalp have enough time to recover from the constant trauma?

no, people who microneedle with 1 - 1.5mm everyday may get regrow due to height minoxidil absorption which will stabilize but on a long run they will ruin their skin.

You can microneedle every day for around a week and then once every week or once every two weeks. You do need time for skin to heal.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, people who microneedle with 1 - 1.5mm everyday may get regrow due to height minoxidil absorption which will stabilize but on a long run they will ruin their skin.

You can microneedle every day for around a week and then once every week or once every two weeks. You do need time for skin to heal.

What are everyone's thoughts on needling 0.5mm 6 days a week for absorption
and 1.5mm deeper roll 1 day a week?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have needling for 1.5 years with 1mm needles ,but I am loosing hairs .things even got worse after needling. My suggestion is needling once a month rigorous too the point of bleeding and using strong minoxidil at night would do something to people .I can't use min strong due to heart problems.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have needling for 1.5 years with 1mm needles ,but I am loosing hairs .things even got worse after needling. My suggestion is needling once a month rigorous too the point of bleeding and using strong minoxidil at night would do something to people .I can't use min strong due to heart problems.
Needling is useless without minoxidil in my opinion

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Needling is beneficial for minoxidil penetrattion.minoxidil down regulate collagen synthesis and reverse fibrosis caused by DHT.
People dont give minoxidil enough credit here IMO, its the most powerful hair growing stimulant we know of today.

Its just that aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia causes so many problems from different angles minoxidil cant handle it alone you need to target every pathway possible with this crap disease (minoxidil needling red light massage dutasteride WAY antioxidants etc)

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly the more I see these results, the more I believe a large part of success is just from increased absorption and rolling more frequently. It's just too difficult with our cheap dermapens to match the requirements for success.

Sure there are some that might get it right, but for the majority, twice a month ain't gonna cut it.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i was balding since 2017 in a very aggressive diffuse pattern. I am 21 years old

Tried minoxidil during 2 weeks but stopped because of horrible sides (cardiovascular and low bp). Tried finasteride after that, failed too because of sexual sides effects.

Chose to try Zix as a replacement of Finasteride and dermastamp as a replacement of Minoxidil. Shedding is almost zero today. Regrew lot of hair

I began zix and needling in November 2017. I apply Zix 2 times a day on average. I dermaroller weekly with 2mm and almost daily with 1mm

November 2017: 1cm

View attachment 130633

January 2018: 1cm

View attachment 130634

May 2018: 1cm

View attachment 130635

October 2018: 1.5 cm

View attachment 130637

Today : 4-5cm

View attachment 130639

Sorry for the bad quality but it's all I have.
oh my GOOOD :eek::eek::eek:
that much regrowth just from micro-needling and Zix ? without any sort of anti androgens? without minoxidil? :eek:
it's unbelievable :eek:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• BC7FB0FD-D0B4-42A4-BCF0-8830FB2430BB.jpeg
    BC7FB0FD-D0B4-42A4-BCF0-8830FB2430BB.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 680
  • 5B1EEE86-0AC7-4BA2-95E0-52BB2F06D603.jpeg
    5B1EEE86-0AC7-4BA2-95E0-52BB2F06D603.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 673

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see a problem here, even with your short hair it still looks good and every none balding man with short hair like that in that lightning environment has that.

Hell your hair is perfect, what are you still doing here?
what I meant was, judging progress with different length hair is a bad idea as it can be misleading.

And thanks, but my hair is definitely not perfect, I’m planning on starting needling + min soon, hope I’ll get some results!

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, Ezekiel stated his length hair with every picture. Imo looks legit

And can't you just maintain with fina alone? Nothing wrong with your hair that I can see.
fair enough. I’m sure he has gained, was just pointing out it’s difficult to tell with different length hair.
fina is what caused my hair to get like this in the first place, I had a bad reaction to it, been thinning ever since, so not sure what I should try next really.

Paulito9x9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long time stalker. First time poster. I've been using minoxodil for about 6 years now. Silly me had a short brush with Trinnov which made me discontinue minoxidil for a couple of months. Suffice to say...I've lost pretty much all my hair. In order to get back as much as possible I jumped back on minoxidil and added microneedling once a week 1.5mm into the mix. Here's the results. The difference is about 6 months.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 622
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 639