Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been needling now growpro? and do you use a roller, a stamp or a pen?

I originally started using a 0.5mm derma roller back in 2016 for 7 months with a little progress just short fine hair nothing great then stopped....then back this past May I bought a DR Pen to give microneedling another shot, after a few sessions I added minoxidil (which didn’t do much for me alone in years past either) and I used the pen 1x a week with needles set at 1.5mm, after a few sessions more I upped it to 2mm every 7-9 days and added 1mm microneedling every 3rd day as well. Currently I’m giving my scalp a break due to dandruff from minoxidil but will resume my routine soon.

If you click on my name and look under my posts you’ll see some progress photos.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I originally started using a 0.5mm derma roller back in 2016 for 7 months with a little progress just short fine hair nothing great then stopped....then back this past May I bought a DR Pen to give microneedling another shot, after a few sessions I added minoxidil (which didn’t do much for me alone in years past either) and I used the pen 1x a week with needles set at 1.5mm, after a few sessions more I upped it to 2mm every 7-9 days and added 1mm microneedling every 3rd day as well. Currently I’m giving my scalp a break due to dandruff from minoxidil but will resume my routine soon.

If you click on my name and look under my posts you’ll see some progress photos.
Can you post them here please.

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
is there a shampoo which contains zinc pyrithione and ketoconazol?
What I did was I went to the medical store and asked for a shampoo that contains zinc pyr. The guy showed me 3-4 shampoos, I selected the one which had zinc pyr+keto+aloe vera. And luckily it has worked so far. I've also read somewhere that zinc pyr decreases shed. With that logic, any shampoo with keto+zinc pyr should work

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post them here please.

1st photo from early June 2019 after a few of microneedling sessions.

2nd photo is from early September 2019.

Attachments

• 0226B94C-01F6-48A1-AFA3-08BBCB05EB21.jpeg
    0226B94C-01F6-48A1-AFA3-08BBCB05EB21.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 820
  • 0990EC2F-65F8-420B-B9B2-F8D25DDA3ABF.jpeg
    0990EC2F-65F8-420B-B9B2-F8D25DDA3ABF.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 813

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
1st photo from early June 2019 after a few of microneedling sessions.

2nd photo is from early September 2019.

Amazing results! Can you remind me are you on finasteride at all or just Min and wounding?

If so were you on min previously with any results or is this the first time you have tried min?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
also @GrowPro can you tell us your protocol with wounding - frequency and do you go hard or light and whats your depth?

thanks for the pics btw a great example of how to use correct lighting

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
It wouldn’t matter how perfect the evidence was, EazlyAMoron12 would troll it anyway.
you are a sad little man, spend all day every day on this forum talking to nobodies. With or without hair you will never get laid so why bother lol

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a sad little man, spend all day every day on this forum talking to nobodies. With or without hair you will never get laid so why bother lol

Hahahahaha it’s hilarious when pathetic trolls get angery when someone else trolls them....and insults everyone on here thinking he is a “winner”, go play in traffic loser. And I’ve been laid plenty....just ask your mother.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody who has seen their hairline get worse after needling on it? I know some people don't respond, but with needling alone (no minoxidil/finasteride), has anyone seen previously healthy or thinning areas getting worse somehow? Or are you guaranteed to get either regrowth or be a non-responder. I just don't want to take a risk of making a problem worse.

Okocha121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I want to start needling and minoxidil but I will probably do a 2nd FUE in February March or April 2020.

Should I start needling nevertheless ?

Thanks

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I want to start needling and minoxidil but I will probably do a 2nd FUE in February March or April 2020.

Should I start needling nevertheless ?

Thanks
Sure why not?
I wouldnt be rolling for a long time after the FUE tho.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would do you guys think about that article? Is dermarolling causing cell death? https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/h...breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer
We already had that here. He/she isnt credible in my eyes if he/she is posting that on her/his own website where he/she sells his/her own product.

"
The OUMERE brand was born out of the need for a skin care renaissance, for true skin care that has only the most powerful, effective ingredients, and is formulated to bring your skin to health, regardless of its current state.

OUMERE's philosophy is one of pure anti-aging. OUMERE believes in real skin care. OUMERE believes in results, and is not concerned with a slick image or the gimmicky marketing that pervades the skin care industry. OUMERE believes that the power of its true anti-aging formulation speaks for itself."

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there

I’m using dermapen for my temples and more for my right temple to compare my temples and compare the results but my right temple is worse than left!

And my scalp bleed (1.5-2 mm)

And i wanted to go to a clinic and a doctor do that for me but the cost is too much , so i want to do that myself but i don’t know how should i do that to don’t damage my scalp and maximum result so is there anyone who can send me a link of video that do this right? And all recommendations it need?

Thanks alot