Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody who's experiencing a shed may give zinc pyrithione lotion/shampoo a try. It should help. I've been experiencing a heavy shed for almost a month post adding Minoxidil to my regime. But it's just been 4 days using zinc pyrithione shampoo and so far it has helped. Less shed

well...Maybe the minoxidil shedding stopped and the shampoo has nothing to do with it.
But Obviously a good shampoo is always recommended. Just don't over use it ; ) 2/3 times a week is fine

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
well...Maybe the minoxidil shedding stopped and the shampoo has nothing to do with it.
But Obviously a good shampoo is always recommended. Just don't over use it ; ) 2/3 times a week is fine
I doubt that. The shed was real bad and the reason for trying a different shampoo with zinc was to reduce that shed. My head was also prone to a lot of itch after starting to use minoxidil and that itch has greatly reduced. Don't want to jinx it cuz it's only been 4-5 days. Hope I see some regrowth soon

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody who's experiencing a shed may give zinc pyrithione lotion/shampoo a try. It should help. I've been experiencing a heavy shed for almost a month post adding Minoxidil to my regime. But it's just been 4 days using zinc pyrithione shampoo and so far it has helped. Less shed
or maybe it’s the strong anti androgens that stopped it

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown progress. Shedding has stopped and recovering thank god. Hair is alot longer in my recent pic so hard to tell if there is much regrowth

Attachments

• 20191014_014803.jpg
    20191014_014803.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 675
  • 20191014_014557.jpg
    20191014_014557.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 661
  • 20191014_014533.jpg
    20191014_014533.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 658

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh there's a study on zinc pyr.

Personally I shed 0 hair when I use anti dandruff shampoo (nizoral, node ds+, selsun 2,5%...), and I know it's the shampoo because I don't use any hair loss med.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Crown progress. Shedding has stopped and recovering thank god. Hair is alot longer in my recent pic so hard to tell if there is much regrowth
You need to post pics with same length hair, get it cut then redo them, just looks longer thus giving the illusion of more hair strands

ratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to post pics with same length hair, get it cut then redo them, just looks longer thus giving the illusion of more hair strands

He needs to do all of this just to impress the members on this forum?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
He needs to do all of this just to impress the members on this forum?
I assume he posted the photos to show evidence/progress. He's fooling himself and the rest of us if he cant provide reasonable evidence.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've all been following his progress for months and he's made plenty. Scepticism is healthy but you're just being a dick and you need to realise no one owes you sh*t.
I actually agree with him but it's taken me months to get my hair to a respectable level that I'm happy with before I started treatment. I cant go back to buzz cutting my hair I think it would make me depressed lol

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh there's a study on zinc pyr.

Personally I shed 0 hair when I use anti dandruff shampoo (nizoral, node ds+, selsun 2,5%...), and I know it's the shampoo because I don't use any hair loss med.
I have used only ketoconazole/selsun (without zinc pyr) and it didn't stop shed. I'm pretty positive that zinc pyr is the main contributing factor

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have head and shoulder shampo that contains zinc pyrithione, do you think it's OK ?