Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just did my first session with a derma pen. That wasn’t really pleasant. I hope it works.

How deep? Maybe start light like 0.25mm then move up? For me it's not that bad, but I am keeping it below 1mm as I have my doubts my chinese pen might not be that accurate.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would microneedling work on body hair as well assuming it works at all? I have a bald patch on my pelvic area and was curious what the pen feels like on other body parts, so I tried it and it didn't hurt at all compared to the scalp. I'm guessing it's because there is a fat layer there. So anyway do you think hairs could grow back there?? :)

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
How deep? Maybe start light like 0.25mm then move up? For me it's not that bad, but I am keeping it below 1mm as I have my doubts my chinese pen might not be that accurate.
2.0mm I went first. Maybe shouldn’t have it freaking hurt. Hope this works. It doesn’t feel natural to poke holes in your head.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do 2.0mm. It really isn't that bad. Yes it hurts but it doesn't rip your scalp open or anything. And it's just a lil red afterwards.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you doing 2mm?? The studies that started all this were at 1.5mm. And I am assuming not all of it would go in from the hair, so if the area has a lot of thinning or you have a buzz hair cut then 1mm would be enough, but if you have long thick hair then 1.5mm.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be on the safe side.
Why are you doing 2mm?? The studies that started all this were at 1.5mm. And I am assuming not all of it would go in from the hair, so if the area has a lot of thinning or you have a buzz hair cut then 1mm would be enough, but if you have long thick hair then 1.5mm.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which of the 300+ photos would they be in, then? Every single photo is taken close up and in good light. I also have two videos in which my hair is soaking wet :D:D:D. I know the Irish tend to be a bit thick but you're different level.

You've been a member here for 7 years. Most trolls give up long before then but I admire you longevity, sad as it is.

My favourite part about guys like you is that you don't believe my results, yet still copy "my treatments".

Capone is acting the arse sure, but whats up with your "the Irish tend to be thick?" comment?

Read about the history of Ireland and its peoples before making such a silly comment.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Capone is acting the arse sure, but whats up with your "the Irish tend to be thick?" comment?

Read about the history of Ireland and its peoples before making such a silly comment.

I was just using a popular stereotype against an idiot.

Rule34

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this guys results on youtube are legit? he used lipogaine instead of minoxidil and looks like he regrew his juvenile hairline. Finally is Lipogaine just overpriced minoxidil? has anyone used it in the past and have gotten results that they did not get while using regular minoxidil please leave comments

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this guys results on youtube are legit? he used lipogaine instead of minoxidil and looks like he regrew his juvenile hairline. Finally is Lipogaine just overpriced minoxidil? has anyone used it in the past and have gotten results that they did not get while using regular minoxidil please leave comments

Cool if true,but I have a hard time beleiving anything anymore :D

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You need to wound. Idkw but it doesn't wound my head at 1.5mm.
I use a derminator 2 so it should be good.

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. I hope it'll work for me as well. I'll share in case of any noticeable regrowth. I have started using peptide serum for my forehead just as prevention to any fine lines or wrinkles

Retinol cream are great also. I read a big article about using less minoxidil and retinol cream to combat the forehead affect. Also on days that I don't use minoxidil I use HairMetto in place of it like the guy on YouTube that had great result with it combined with needling. Good luck. Take pictures and post result

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month difference using derminator @ 2mm once a week

finasteride 1 mg/day

Do you guys see any progress?

I have a lot of clear pictures with the correct lighting ready, I'll upload them in Dec/Jan

quPGOrd.jpg

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started in December and went three months without min before being convinced that needling alone is useless. Anyways so 3 months without min, 6 months with min as of this month. First pic is actually February as it didn't have much difference anyways with the previous months and it compares better with the current one. Keep in mind my head position is slightly off between the two (I did a terrible job with photos).

I personally don't see a difference and was wondering if there's any point in continuing. I'm guessing I'm just not a responder to min as this was the first time I actually used it as well. In the past I was a finasteride only guy. I don't mind staying home for the weekend after stabbing my scalp or having dried min on my scalp if it actually did something lol.

Attachments

• february.jpg
    february.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 853
  • september.jpg
    september.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 819

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started in December and went three months without min before being convinced that needling alone is useless. Anyways so 3 months without min, 6 months with min as of this month. First pic is actually February as it didn't have much difference anyways with the previous months and it compares better with the current one. Keep in mind my head position is slightly off between the two (I did a terrible job with photos).

I personally don't see a difference and was wondering if there's any point in continuing. I'm guessing I'm just not a responder to min as this was the first time I actually used it as well. In the past I was a finasteride only guy. I don't mind staying home for the weekend after stabbing my scalp or having dried min on my scalp if it actually did something lol.

I do see a difference. If you were to grow your hair out, I think there would be far more of it in the second pic.

I think the bald area at each temple is much smaller in the "after" photo. I've been doing it for over a year now and have had great results but my temples are still nowhere close to being fully recovered.