Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez sickboy keep your pants on! I didn’t mean to hit a nerve. Aye we’re about as thick as those fibres you use that you think are fooling everyone. You must think everyone is pretty thick to fall for your enhanced pics. 300+ photos of supposedly full recovery but yet here you are still.

Are you seriously making fun of someone’s health condition as a joke, you really are a sad pathetic loser troll whose mother should have swallowed or made the mail man used a condom.

Trying to discredit a person whom obviously has documented his progress in a fair way and is helping others by mocking him is beyond sick. Now go play in traffic, loser.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh here we go his white knight to save the day! I have evidence. I still have the photo.

He may have got some results with minoxidil and a roller but so have many others on here. In my opinion he enhanced his pics with fibres to trick people into believing the results were better than they were so he could set up a website and be a mercenary.

P.s Anyway gotta go back to work, pull your tongue outta his a$$. :D

Post the evidence then or stfu man.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh here we go his white knight to save the day! I have evidence. I still have the photo.

He may have got some results with minoxidil and a roller but so have many others on here. In my opinion he enhanced his pics with fibres to trick people into believing the results were better than they were so he could set up a website and be a mercenary.

Why are you riding his balls??

If you don’t think his progress is real fine, then f*** off the internet, get a life like a normal person.

It’s funny how loser trolls try soooo hard to fight microneedling routines and target people with good progress and trying their best/worst tactics to discredit them......the great thing is no one trust 400lb pimple-faced virgin trolls whom use a photo of hot chick that they will never evvvvvver get as their avatar.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Post the photo so we can see what you're talking about, then. Even if there is a photo with hair fibres (I used them before I started microneedling and have said this several times), only an idiot could believe that they are being used in my photos and videos.

Post the photo and the link to the website that doesn't exist.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Once again, anyone using a dermastamp with success instead of a roller? Rolling pulls out my hair, whereas a stamp does not. However, I'm not sure it's as effective as a roller i.e. doesn't cause as many "pokes" for lack of a better word.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you riding his balls??

If you don’t think his progress is real fine, then f*** off the internet, get a life like a normal person.

It’s funny how loser trolls try soooo hard to fight microneedling routines and target people with good progress and trying their best/worst tactics to discredit them......the great thing is no one trust 400lb pimple-faced virgin trolls whom use a photo of hot chick that they will never evvvvvver get as their avatar.
Mate you need to relax, you’re not on this site a wet week you f*****g sap! I am allowed an opinion, sad sack.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate you need to relax, you’re not on this site a wet week you f*****g sap! I am allowed an opinion, sad sack.

It’s not an “opinion” to mock someone’s Health condition you waste of space and breath.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Normal people don't form opinions on what might be wrong with a random stranger on the internet's health :D.

And the dolt thinks that just because my account is fairly recent that I’m new to the discussion, he’s too stupid to realize people lurk and check out the forum for years before making an account, what an imbecile.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
41724ACA-86EB-4215-9054-D8C653045AEB.jpeg
CBFB81A8-1262-4565-8E77-AB535D2DB508.jpeg
View attachment 128288 View attachment 128287 Actual progress and results make it real easy to brush away loser no-life trolls...

Top photo is from June 11th, just a couple of microneedling sessions in with wet hair.
Bottom photo is from September 9th, after 3 months of microneedling & minoxidil.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grow pro
Can I ask what is your specific dermarolling protocol? Thx

Yeah.

What I’m using: Dr Pen A6 with 12-needle cartridges, Minoxidil foam, Nizoral
When: I started microneedling alone with 1.5mm 1x a week for a few sessions then added minoxidil liquid, 24 hours after a microneedling session I waited to apply minoxidil. After a few weeks I switched minoxidil foam and to microneedling more often, now 2mm 1x every 7-9 days and 1mm every 3rd night and I only wait between 1-2 hours after a microneedling session to apply minoxidil foam, before bed.
I use nizoral 2-3x a week and the rest of the days I use a good biotin shampoo.

NarWhal7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!

I used a roller a few years ago but I didn’t use it consistently and stopped, this go I decided to buy the Dr Pen and some extra cartridges and give it a consistent try, I started the first 4 weekly sessions set the needle at 1.5mm, then I started 2mm 1x 7-9 days and 1mm every 3rd day, Minoxidil foam applied about an hour after the session at night.

Yeah, the new hair is dark like my original hair color, i believe so because it new hair created from the collagen created that then developed into new hair cells/follicles and not “revitalized” miniaturized hairs, just my observation...and the same has happened in my temple triangle areas.

Replying on this super late but I just wanted to also add that my new hair "regrowth" that I've seen is also lighter colored than my other older hairs that never died.

Don't know what to attribute it to since I'm no scientist but I was born with blonde hair and it eventually turned brown. These are like brand new hairs that are blonde again and I have to dye them.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replying on this super late but I just wanted to also add that my new hair "regrowth" that I've seen is also lighter colored than my other older hairs that never died.

Don't know what to attribute it to since I'm no scientist but I was born with blonde hair and it eventually turned brown. These are like brand new hairs that are blonde again and I have to dye them.
Unfortunately, current treatment mostly grows hair that is of a smaller diameter and the follicles sprout single strands instead of doubles and multiples.

Rule34

My Regimen
Reaction score

Any new regrowth on hairline?

bond6007

Reaction score
Are there any success stories using the Derminator? Seems like most people are using cheaper rollers and pens.