Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been considering trying a few sessions if platelet rich plasma if the cost has gone down since I last heard of it a few years ago.

Anyone have experience with it? Is it something you can benefit from a few sessions, or do you have to stay consistent?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see this?

Did you see this?

The only idiot here is your dumb ***, thinking that you can avoid balding without lowering androgens on your scalp.

The only idiot here is your dumb ***, thinking that you can avoid balding without lowering androgens on your scalp. Let's see in 5 years how much people using no finasteride/dutasteride/anti androgens to lower scalp androgen follicle massacre will be doing. Maybe those that have cuck levels of androgens naturally can get away with some dermapenning and minoxidil but those of us which have huge *** hair, huge balls, big libido, low bodyfat etc, are fucked without lowering androgens.

I never said taking finasteride or dutasteride couldn’t help some but you really are a moron if you believe it will completely workand forever, dumbass.

You could block 100% of your DHT and STILL suffer male pattern baldness, you could take it for EVERYDAY for 5-10-15-20 years and STILL suffer male pattern baldness.

MY point was that some people like myself choose not to f*** with their hormones using these fucked-up drugs and especially since they ALSO make it very difficult for doctors to find aggressive forms of prostate cancer as 1 in 3 men could suffer prostate cancer in their life, but that imbicle pre-pubescent drug shill I was responding to in my comment is spreading false propaganda that dutasteride & finasteride makes it “easier” to find prostate cancer, which is a lie, but He and you can chug all the dutasteride & finasteride you want and still loose your hair, f*** up your hormones, suffer feminizing side-effects and make it harder for yourself at prostate cancer screenings, dipshit.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you ever consider doing MtF operation ? Could work for you, you already have the mentality.

No, he doesn’t have time to transition to whatever, he’s too busy trolling this thread, disliking anything pro-microneedling, liking and babbling pro-drug comments by other pharma shills because he has an agenda, I wonder who’s paying him?!

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a dermapen since doing this with a stamp every week is pretty tedius. How does the derminator compare to dr. pen? I heard the derminator is much more precise, but dr. pen is more convenient since it's wireless? What do people think?

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a dermapen since doing this with a stamp every week is pretty tedius. How does the derminator compare to dr. pen? I heard the derminator is much more precise, but dr. pen is more convenient since it's wireless? What do people think?

When I was using the stamp I quit needling, wish I bought the Dr. Pen earlier

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pen is superior than a stamp. I used stamp for 2.5 months and it didn't do much. I feel i wasted those 2.5 months actually. A normal pen would also do. I don't think there's need to buy an expensive stuff like derminator or wireless. You can use a normal dr pen and get good results

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never tried the pen but I believe the derminator is the best product out there. I can go at .25mm on my temple and bleed. I've used the roller and at 1.5mm I wouldn't even draw blood. I honestly don't know why because I would press that f'er down hard. Derminator takes the guesswork out of the depth achieved because if you push the plastic end to the scalp you will know how deep you are getting.

Downside with the derminator is that it is corded, which is a little cumbersome, and VERY time consuming to use. I don't believe the pen has a cord so that might be a plus. I think the head on the derminator head is similar to the pen so I would imagine they are both time consuming. If you plan on needling more frequently than every week or two, you may want to get a dermaroller for your daily sessions and a pen or derminator for the more lengthy weekly/bi-weekly sessions.

Another downside with the derminator is the company's service. I've always been polite to them and never had any issues but I know some people here have experienced weird customer service issues. You are also reliant on them for cartridges. So if you ever piss them off and get blacklisted, or if they ever go out of business for some reason you are stuck with a high-priced, useless tool.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been considering trying a few sessions if platelet rich plasma if the cost has gone down since I last heard of it a few years ago.

Anyone have experience with it? Is it something you can benefit from a few sessions, or do you have to stay consistent?

I’ve got it done. Anecdotally, everyone that I’ve spoken to has said it’s useless (friends, people here, Reddit), however it has worked for me *shrugs*

I got it done monthly for 4 months, and now I’ll be having it’s twice a year.. (forever). Wounding done post injection by Dr.

Only started seeing results after the third month (No Shedding). I prefer it over daily routines but not for those who are on tight budgets.

I might compliment it with lactoferrin, but a bit nervous about sides (shedding).

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing minoxidil with derma and have not yet seen any improvement. I am at 2 months mark.

Me too (2.5months), today I will start taking Finasteride 1mg,and see what will happen

I just looked through my photos again and my progress wasn't amazing after 2.5 months. It was around the 3.5 - 4 month mark that I really saw a difference.
Are you taking photos to track your progress? It's almost impossible to see change in the mirror.
Are you guys pressing hard enough/using 1.5mm? I see too many people who think 0.5mm will do anything. You NEED to reach your hair follicles with the needles, otherwise its useless.

Still shedding like crazy coming up 4 weeks now after starting minoxidil/rolling about 8 weeks ago. So demoralizing looking at my comb seeing so much hair. Not throwing in the towel yet. Maybe need to roll harder & more frequently (currently once a week)
4 weeks? mate, i've been shedding non-stop for 6 months straight. You are up for a ride.

Pen is superior than a stamp. I used stamp for 2.5 months and it didn't do much. I feel i wasted those 2.5 months actually. A normal pen would also do. I don't think there's need to buy an expensive stuff like derminator or wireless. You can use a normal dr pen and get good results
That makes no sense whatsoever

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to scare anybody but i found this and it's quite recent and it has some really good information... It's only theory i think but it comes from someone that has a lot of experience and the site from what i saw since i started lurking it posts a lot of valid and useful information and it's really up to date, it's owner seems like a very good and truthful man that really wants to help and is really passionate, but i'm sure most of you already know it.

"Whilst the molecular details of this growth control are not fully understood, we do know that the Wnt’s pathway is involved here. This explains why manipulating Wnt’s does have an effect upon follicle size. But this is not a viable treatment strategy, because of the real danger of producing cancerous growth.

The in vivo spatial growth controls are also known to be relaxed somewhat during the healing process. This explains why scalp wounding can increase the local hair growth. But this is only a short term effect, and continuous wounding will increase the local fibrotic tissue, making the situation worse in the long term.

There is only ever going to be one way to significantly increase hair growth in these circumstances, and this is of course to significantly reduce the tissue pressure around the follicles. All the current treatments that have some effect upon increasing follicle size, all do this to some degree. Minoxidil, latanoprost, lasers, anti-inflammatories, massage, and reducing the androgen stimulus (Finasteride)."

You can find the whole information and article here, it contains also 2 links to 2 PDF explaining his whole theory, i did not have time to read them but i will this days...

Source : https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/stephen-foote-and-his-hydraulic-theory-of-hair-loss/ - 24/06/2019 article date

Lol, that’s all i’m gonna say

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
have you ever consider doing MtF operation ? Could work for you, you already have the mentality.
So being a realist and not a deluded f***** that thinks he can stop androgenetic alopecia without reducing scalp androgen impact is acting a female?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never said taking finasteride or dutasteride couldn’t help some but you really are a moron if you believe it will completely workand forever, dumbass.

You could block 100% of your DHT and STILL suffer male pattern baldness, you could take it for EVERYDAY for 5-10-15-20 years and STILL suffer male pattern baldness.

MY point was that some people like myself choose not to f*** with their hormones using these fucked-up drugs and especially since they ALSO make it very difficult for doctors to find aggressive forms of prostate cancer as 1 in 3 men could suffer prostate cancer in their life, but that imbicle pre-pubescent drug shill I was responding to in my comment is spreading false propaganda that dutasteride & finasteride makes it “easier” to find prostate cancer, which is a lie, but He and you can chug all the dutasteride & finasteride you want and still loose your hair, f*** up your hormones, suffer feminizing side-effects and make it harder for yourself at prostate cancer screenings, dipshit.

Enjoy being BALD, maggot.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Something I've been noticing is that every session hurts more than the previous one and draws more blood.
Is there anything to explain this?
I started with 1.75mm 5 months ago and hardly saw any bloodspot. Now I'm doing 1.5mm cause I cant stand the pain and see much more blood

Attachments

• E8C8F1BD-4FE9-4534-8452-887FC863DEF9.jpeg
    E8C8F1BD-4FE9-4534-8452-887FC863DEF9.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 509

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much hair do you guys lost per day ?
Question for the responders : do you lose as much hair as before needling ?
Alot. It used to be 300-400 hairs. Now its like 150-200. But im regrowing hair too. The shedding just continues.

Something I've been noticing is that every session hurts more than the previous one and draws more blood.
Is there anything to explain this?
I started with 1.75mm 5 months ago and hardly saw any bloodspot. Now I'm doing 1.5mm cause I cant stand the pain and see much more blood
Thats how its supposed to be. When you needle for long enough, more and bigger blood vessels will form in your scalp. Its a good sign.
You've been at it for 5 months consistently. Had any progress so far? Do you use anything else?

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is kind of strange, I started with a 1.5mm stamp. I rarely saw blood the first few weeks, and if I did, it was always like 1 or 2 specs. But within the last month, there's blood dots all over, and I've been at it for around 4 months. Not sure if that means it's working or not.

edit: funny, I didn't see paul's post above me before posting this. I guess it's a good thing then.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Alot. It used to be 300-400 hairs. Now its like 150-200. But im regrowing hair too. The shedding just continues.

Thats how its supposed to be. When you needle for long enough, more and bigger blood vessels will form in your scalp. Its a good sign.
You've been at it for 5 months consistently. Had any progress so far? Do you use anything else?

Minoxidil for 3 years and finas for 2 years.
If you asked me two weeks ago I'd tell you my hair is better than ever, but for these past two weeks I feel it thinner. This has happened before and my derma told me there are fluctuations that usually last for 2-3 week, due to many reasons; stress, season...

For comparison: wet hair under sunshine, 3 years ago vs today

Attachments

• 54483F17-8220-4247-B2DF-0E6AD2240A10.jpeg
    54483F17-8220-4247-B2DF-0E6AD2240A10.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 582
  • 51DD0A0F-0AFE-4A36-9A2D-D656C297C3C4.jpeg
    51DD0A0F-0AFE-4A36-9A2D-D656C297C3C4.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 608

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil for 3 years and finas for 2 years.
If you asked me two weeks ago I'd tell you my hair is better than ever, but for these past two weeks I feel it thinner. This has happened before and my derma told me there are fluctuations that usually last for 2-3 week, due to many reasons; stress, season...

For comparison: wet hair under sunshine, 3 years ago vs today

Looks alot better in my opinion. Your case is still kinda discouraging because of the time length and the fact you've been needling too for 5 months.
Cant believe how stubborn hairloss can be. Do you see no difference since you started needling? There was a study that showed that people who failed to gain hair on finasteride and minoxidil, had sucess simply by adding needling.