Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
70ml of liquid minoxidil and 0.5ml of sandalore. Bought sandalore for pellwall.com
Sandalore
CAS No. 65113-99-7
Odour (decreasing): Sandalwood, warm, sweet
Solvent: -none added
Main Synonyms: 3-methyl-5-(2,2,3-trimethyl-1-cyclopent-3-enyl)pentan-2-ol, Dersantol, Sandal pentanol

Is this the product you ordered? And from this one you mixed 0.5ml with 60 ml minoxidil?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys do you think taking a pills of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) has a benefit with dermarolling ?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
As usual , white blonde guy had better result in a short period of time. I don’t know what is going on but I keep seeing this pattern. Blond guys respond faster and better , anyways may I ask how old are you?
I’m curly blonde and not having results. Although I haven’t used Min. Probably to my own folly.

Gardy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No difference at all, anytime I pinch some hair and gently pull out, at least 1 or 2 strand come out... anywhere in the NW6 area. I am fucked, thats not a big news, I had that exact same phenomena 4 years ago when the sh*t started.
I take duta .5 ED, my scalp is probably not so much affected by DHT, as it is really low according to blood work. I will try to add RU and CB to hold for f*****g shiseido... even though that only further address DHT/T. Do you guys can think of anything else that could be relevant treatment to add?

Same thing with me with exception that I take duta only three times a week, the rest of the days it's fina on the menu.
We have probably reached the stage of hair loss where dht isn't the problem anymore (although dht started it), now it's some other mechanism that's doing the work.
Update us with info on Ru and CB, if they are working on you or not.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As usual , white blonde guy had better result in a short period of time. I don’t know what is going on but I keep seeing this pattern. Blond guys respond faster and better , anyways may I ask how old are you?
28 years old

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m curly blonde and not having results. Although I haven’t used Min. Probably to my own folly.
How's your everyday needling going on? I'm close to the one month mark doing it in my right temple. I'd like to evaluate with a picture right now, but I guess it's better to do it at the 3 month mark.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can actually see terminal hairs spouting ahead of my mole.

Attachments

• 20190603_151208.jpg
    20190603_151208.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 930

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same thing with me with exception that I take duta only three times a week, the rest of the days it's fina on the menu.
We have probably reached the stage of hair loss where dht isn't the problem anymore (although dht started it), now it's some other mechanism that's doing the work.
Update us with info on Ru and CB, if they are working on you or not.
Not exactly. Testosterone is killing your hair at 1/10 the speed of DHT and neither duta nor fina are designed to lower it. There's this youtuber with 0 (non detectable) DHT blood levels and still losing his hair. In this regard CB would be the only hope.

hoggle

Reaction score
hi all, disclaimer i'm new, fascinating thread....

has anyone tried dermarolling and then inducing a niacin flush?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's your everyday needling going on? I'm close to the one month mark doing it in my right temple. I'd like to evaluate with a picture right now, but I guess it's better to do it at the 3 month mark.
You feeling positive?

RenaissanceMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the board and thread. Just started minoxidil 2X and 1.5mm Dermaroller. Can’t take the pills as they will disqualify me as a blood donor. Can someone give me their opinion on my Norwood score? I’m thinking 5A as best I can tell from the diagrams.

Attachments

• 34226DF4-C646-4029-998F-79721C78E751.jpeg
    34226DF4-C646-4029-998F-79721C78E751.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 679

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take duta .5 ED, my scalp is probably not so much affected by DHT, as it is really low according to blood work. I will try to add RU and CB to hold for f*****g shiseido... even though that only further address DHT/T. Do you guys can think of anything else that could be relevant treatment to add?

Your situation sounds very similar to mine. You say you have had DHT levels checked, what other blood tests have you had done, thyroid, iron ? dutasteride has also done next to nothing for me, maybe there's a common issue and we can work out what's causing it

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your situation sounds very similar to mine. You say you have had DHT levels checked, what other blood tests have you had done, thyroid, iron ? dutasteride has also done next to nothing for me, maybe there's a common issue and we can work out what's causing it

A thyroid issue seems unlikely if your hairloss follows a male pattern baldness right ?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A thyroid issue seems unlikely if your hairloss follows a male pattern baldness right ?

I guess so but I'm trying to cover all angles. I've been on up to 1.5mg dutasteride and still lost hair, maybe this guy has a similar issue and there's something big other than DHT causing this

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Question to all you folks who lost ground with rolling+minoxidil. I stopped rolling a month ago now, my hairloss was just too strong as a NW2 and quite diffused already.
Stopping rolling has not changed anything to my situation, so I came to the conclusion that either my male pattern baldness entered the hardcore phase, or minoxidil has lost effectivness.
I stopped topical minoxidil 2 weeks ago and replaced with 1mg oral minoxidil. No difference at all, anytime I pinch some hair and gently pull out, at least 1 or 2 strand come out... anywhere in the NW6 area. I am fucked, thats not a big news, I had that exact same phenomena 4 years ago when the sh*t started. The issue is that my density from before was quite decent and I would go unnoticed... to the point where now, even after blow dry (hair length 2-3cm) I can see through my scalp easily.

The question is for people who happened to stop minoxidil because of loss of effectivness. Do you reach a peak of low density (you lost all minoxidil intoxicated hair) and happen to regrow some hair naturally (of course not as much as when in the good minoxidil days), and do you only get to see worse and worse condition?

you are going bald even on dutasteride?
maybe your hair is very sensitive to testosterone too? what are your levels

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess so but I'm trying to cover all angles. I've been on up to 1.5mg dutasteride and still lost hair, maybe this guy has a similar issue and there's something big other than DHT causing this
see former pic

maybe its the test? it's ANDROGENETIC alopecia, not DHTpecia, so some people may be sensitive to test and go bald even on dutasteride?